We have a winner - Page 2
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    More like WHO else has he done. I can think of one dispatcher, maybe two. Let's not forget all the people screwed over by him (you noobs ask sometime who has been there longer than you've been out of high school). Time for new leadership. Calling your Captian an idiot, having relationships with UP employees, executive staff members.... and those are just the ones we know about. This is no person to represent USF or continue to be in law enforcement.
    He should have been terminated and had his LEO certification revoked years ago for many of the crooked lies and injustices he has committed but the university always protected him especially when his buddy Long was around. Birds of a feather.

Unregistered
    Embarrassment and lacks credibility publicly now....time to resign.

Unregistered
    The Chief is a two faced hypocrite scumbag. period.

Unregistered
    Looks like the Zephyrhills midget has come out of his bunker. The little fella is rubbing his stubby little hands together and is burning up his dial up Internet provider with his tales.

Unregistered
    Looks like the Zephyrhills midget has come out of his bunker. The little fella is rubbing his stubby little hands together and is burning up his dial up Internet provider with his tales.
    No. The biggest loud mouth works at TT now

Unregistered
    Not Drew. Just someone who can see what a lying weasel Daniel is and always has been. Sneaky doesn't even come close to describing his slimy self.

Unregistered
    Yea, because Drew is the only person in the world the Chief F'd over. How'd that work out for the agency by the way? (Also I'm not Drew)

Unregistered

Hello

Hello USPFD. This is Drew. (For those that doubt it..I was assigned unit #213 and drove Stitch as my last patrol car. Glad to see USFPD hasn't changed much since I retired... that's right retired. Not fired. Daniel and Longo and the rest of who was command staff at that time lost that round despite their best efforts, false accusations, and everything else they tried. And unlike the latest, I do have two founded FCHR fact finding reports that do prove I was unlawfully fired and that the investigation was incomplete and intentionally misleading and 2nd that Daniel held an animus against me. So. Hello to my friends and many enemies at the department who read this site. I actually haven't been on this site or posted for a very very long while but when I heard about the most recent law suit I couldn't resist the urge to see what the usual suspects were saying. You all do not disapoint. Some thoughtful insight. Some rambling nonsense. Some same old stuff. And there is someone who says Drew Blah Blah blah.
    For those that want to so eagerly know,
    I posted the excerpts from the lawsuit found on the hillsclerk web site. They were initially provided to me. But it would not be fair to the provider to display their content. That would be too easy and not really fair to them. So I did the research also, located and downloaded the public record and made the post. For the people that hate me so very much for whatever they believe you are entitled to your hatred of me if you so badly need it. Despite my size (I guess I'm on the taller side of the midget world) I will always be the bigger person (insert all the fat jokes you want but please make them good) because despite everything that that command staff did to me those years ago I was able to have a working relationship with them and the rest of you who so eagerly wanted me removed. Enjoy your careers. USFPD is a great place to work despite many things. The community likes you. The job isn't that hard. The pay is fantastic. The benefits are great. Law enforcement is fun. But I am damn glad I pulled that application. I know I would not have been hired; that was a given. But what the hell was I thinking. Enough rambling. I'm gunna get back to my campfire and the stars.

Please stay safe.

Unregistered
    Hello USPFD. This is Drew. (For those that doubt it..I was assigned unit #213 and drove Stitch as my last patrol car. Glad to see USFPD hasn't changed much since I retired... that's right retired. Not fired. Daniel and Longo and the rest of who was command staff at that time lost that round despite their best efforts, false accusations, and everything else they tried. And unlike the latest, I do have two founded FCHR fact finding reports that do prove I was unlawfully fired and that the investigation was incomplete and intentionally misleading and 2nd that Daniel held an animus against me. So. Hello to my friends and many enemies at the department who read this site. I actually haven't been on this site or posted for a very very long while but when I heard about the most recent law suit I couldn't resist the urge to see what the usual suspects were saying. You all do not disapoint. Some thoughtful insight. Some rambling nonsense. Some same old stuff. And there is someone who says Drew Blah Blah blah.
    For those that want to so eagerly know,
    I posted the excerpts from the lawsuit found on the hillsclerk web site. They were initially provided to me. But it would not be fair to the provider to display their content. That would be too easy and not really fair to them. So I did the research also, located and downloaded the public record and made the post. For the people that hate me so very much for whatever they believe you are entitled to your hatred of me if you so badly need it. Despite my size (I guess I'm on the taller side of the midget world) I will always be the bigger person (insert all the fat jokes you want but please make them good) because despite everything that that command staff did to me those years ago I was able to have a working relationship with them and the rest of you who so eagerly wanted me removed. Enjoy your careers. USFPD is a great place to work despite many things. The community likes you. The job isn't that hard. The pay is fantastic. The benefits are great. Law enforcement is fun. But I am damn glad I pulled that application. I know I would not have been hired; that was a given. But what the hell was I thinking. Enough rambling. I'm gunna get back to my campfire and the stars.

Please stay safe.
    You're a weird guy Drew.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast