We have a winner - Page 10
Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Unregistered
    Equal benefits? You have the same contract as us. You really are as dumb as a stump. You must be a real thrill to work with.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Equal benefits? You have the same contract as us. You really are as dumb as a stump. You must be a real thrill to work with.
    Coming from a university cop. Really affects my self esteem.
    Same contract but not the same benefits ****head. Is the safety of the students in st pete not as important? You ****suker.
    Referring to pages of meaningless words so as to skirt around treating Usfsp fairly is a sham. And we are not included in the PBA consideration. We are not even notified of meetings. So if I am dumb you must be a genius amongst amoebas.
    I will stoop lower since you wanna go there. I'm ready.

Unregistered
    The entire argument from USFPDSP is pointless. For a long time, USFSP has fought against being part of the "main" system. Now that there is some jumbled consolidation plan, everyone wants to fight about the things they don't have but would also fight about what they woukd have to do.

I bet the officers at USFPD SP wouldn't like getting drafted and have to drive their sorry assets over the bridge to work a fraternity gig.

Only focusing on a take home car is petty at best.

I woukd be happy to absorb the agency if there was a screening g process that weeded about the group of you that shouldn't even be a cop of any kind.

Unregistered
    The entire argument from USFPDSP is pointless. For a long time, USFSP has fought against being part of the "main" system. Now that there is some jumbled consolidation plan, everyone wants to fight about the things they don't have but would also fight about what they woukd have to do.

I bet the officers at USFPD SP wouldn't like getting drafted and have to drive their sorry assets over the bridge to work a fraternity gig.

I woukd be happy to absorb the agency if there was a screening g process that weeded about the group of you that shouldn't even be a cop of any kind.

It's not just about take home cars moron. But again you see what you want. Rules change, laws change so let's not quote situations to validate your skewed logic. Every agency has good and bad cops. Weed yourself out first. ****ing pre madonna. Dumbass.

Unregistered

Give us the cars and then ask if we want to drive over. Dont assume we are lazy or undeserving.
    We tried th o go to a different union but the powers were against it. So we are stuck with comments like you made above that shows you believe in your mind USFSP officers are not deserving. Do you feel superior now?

Unregistered
    Everyone's budget is being cut by 4-5 percent. Try to appreciate your job and your paycheck. A lot of people are unemployed right now. Be thankful that we're not among them. Quit trying to find reasons to be unhappy.

Unregistered
    Give us the cars and then ask if we want to drive over. Dont assume we are lazy or undeserving.
    We tried th o go to a different union but the powers were against it. So we are stuck with comments like you made above that shows you believe in your mind USFSP officers are not deserving. Do you feel superior now?
    Nothing personal but your Chief is the person you should be talking to about all this, but you already know that.

Unregistered
    Don't let the Chief out of the spotlight for his unprofessionalism, immoral ways.

Unregistered
    Don't let the Chief out of the spotlight for his unprofessionalism, immoral ways.
    What do you mean? Usf or tampa

Unregistered
    Yawn, is one of the best things that has happened here. He is real and not a fake.
    OK....your great...don't scream at me...or tell me how I'm not a real cop.

Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast