Palacio sold out - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered

Lost love

Inquiry: Two LGBTQ detectives employed by your department 5 years ago or more. One white heavy smoker the other possibly Hispanic. Stated he is a professional golf player. Met both during training. Think they are a couple. Have they retired?

Unregistered

Palacio

It's not easy being the royal viziere . Once one has reached a high position in the king's court, one must tread lightly. After all one must please the Pope, King Phillip, Grand Master Templar, the troops and peasants in that order. Palacio is just a pawn in the king's court. He can neither save you not attack you . He must do as he is told. All the FOP is a farce. Illusion. The benefit derived is but a token, bread crumbs if you will. You must each look after yourselves. His leash is only as long as his master's permit him. So just go with the flow...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    It's not easy being the royal viziere . Once one has reached a high position in the king's court, one must tread lightly. After all one must please the Pope, King Phillip, Grand Master Templar, the troops and peasants in that order. Palacio is just a pawn in the king's court. He can neither save you not attack you . He must do as he is told. All the FOP is a farce. Illusion. The benefit derived is but a token, bread crumbs if you will. You must each look after yourselves. His leash is only as long as his master's permit him. So just go with the flow...
    Lt Q uack Quack, you have become a frustrated old lady. You are really starting to look like an old lady. In your little world you are king. You know nobody likes you right? You are a joke. You know they think you are a joke right? The only reason you do what you want is because you have a week asss dyke boss who is more worried about snatch than being a real cop. President Palacio IS your boss. You must say mother may I if you want anything done. Facts!

Unregistered

Actually that is not the point

The point of the Union is to negotiate contracts but also to protect us from command not following their own rules to provide us equal ability to apply for positions. Why are there 5 girls with no police experience, that all look alike, working in Admin? Did everyone get a chance to compete for those positions? Nope. Now another new Officer has an office and is doing paperwork instead of being on the road. The Union should stop those appts and document that the Department doesn’t follow its own rules. They should protect the officers from unfair practices. They should not allow running discipline. They shouldn’t talk with the Chief and IA before meeting with disciplined officers. Getting paid more isn’t as important as working in a fair and healthy environment. The Union shouldn’t have taken PPOs in. Now are we stuck with officers who aren’t fit to do the job? Shit is out of wack and like a bunch of mobsters your talking money instead of education and fairness and actually doing police work.

Unregistered
    What you fail to realize is that if those jobs are going to union members then the union cannot and should not act against them. By the way there is nothing in special duty assignments in the contracts about being placed in admin. You are what is wrong with this place. Stop hating on your fellow cops and do your job. Also I got in trouble here a couple of years ago and it wad the union speaking to IA and the chief that got me out of problems. Why not accept PPo? If they receive the same benefits then they should pay too. Estupido

Unregistered

Smiles

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What you fail to realize is that if those jobs are going to union members then the union cannot and should not act against them. By the way there is nothing in special duty assignments in the contracts about being placed in admin. You are what is wrong with this place. Stop hating on your fellow cops and do your job. Also I got in trouble here a couple of years ago and it wad the union speaking to IA and the chief that got me out of problems. Why not accept PPo? If they receive the same benefits then they should pay too. Estupido
    All positions outside of the job description need to be announced. Maybe some additional reading to include Board Policies and case law might be in order. No, the union is supposed to work with you to protect you, not negotiate your discipline and make you feel grateful for it. PPOs are not guaranteed the same rights as regular officers. That is a nationwide practice so if a behavior comes out not conducive to LE work, they can be released. It protects the rest of us and makes the Agency stronger. If you give them progressive discipline, you’re giving them rights to a job. They are at-will. Read.

Sorry you were in IA. Did you do it? Was it real or some made up thing? That can be stressful.

I have never hated on fellow cops. Never. But I certainly have seen a lot of guys with very very small private parts get over excited about stupid shit when people question their idea of the facts.

Thank you. No one has ever called me stupid. I needed that statement because it worked to make me feel inferior, to you. Get off your phone and go do some reading. Make us all better with knowledge.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12