Palacio sold out
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Palacio sold out

We all need to wake up. This guy is getting whatever he wants at our expense. We lost out on emergency pay because of him and don’t think we will ever see that again. He has canceled all union meetings so no one can run against him. Whatever happened to ZOOM, so why cancel the meetings.

He is using us all...WAKE UP

Unregistered

Tiny sergeant

Yeah he's using everyone, you've figured it out. Look at your check Jackass. That's all we care about. Show me the $$$... however, the underground movement with maribel, Q, and other slithering snakes continue...the calls have been made...

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    We all need to wake up. This guy is getting whatever he wants at our expense. We lost out on emergency pay because of him and don’t think we will ever see that again. He has canceled all union meetings so no one can run against him. Whatever happened to ZOOM, so why cancel the meetings.

He is using us all...WAKE UP
    What is he getting our expense? Oh yes you trashing him because your mind is too small. Iam one of the ones that received the call to storm the castle so in a second you will know who I am because I am going to respond to you the way that I responded to the bad lt. You guys are retarded if you think I will vote to dethrone the people that have gotten us that largest raises I have ever seen here and more for sure than the other departments in dade county have gotten consistently for the last three or four years. Palacio stay positive the group involved is quinones maribel javi arce shakir reyes and you two boys levy and rodak as the advice giver and tactician. These people will never win. They only want to dethrone for the purposes of dethroning. They are coming for a few of you. We got your back with these animals.

Unregistered
    The whole point of being union president is to respect the contract and get us that step every year and especially double pay when schools are deemed closed by the super intendant. I don’t care if you rookies are god damn democrats. You shouldn’t be ****ing with the veterans that put in the time. Get past your first year of probation first.

Unregistered
    What is he getting our expense? Oh yes you trashing him because your mind is too small. Iam one of the ones that received the call to storm the castle so in a second you will know who I am because I am going to respond to you the way that I responded to the bad lt. You guys are retarded if you think I will vote to dethrone the people that have gotten us that largest raises I have ever seen here and more for sure than the other departments in dade county have gotten consistently for the last three or four years. Palacio stay positive the group involved is quinones maribel javi arce shakir reyes and you two boys levy and rodak as the advice giver and tactician. These people will never win. They only want to dethrone for the purposes of dethroning. They are coming for a few of you. We got your back with these animals.
    What a group of 🐀 & 🐍 . Pure scumbags and sleazes. Add Hector, Bev and a few others 😉 and there is the axis of negativity around here.
    No te preocupes Gordo, we got you. Keep doing your thing papi and cancel meetings, muzzle and silence them and be sure your inner circle is on the same page.
    Don’t trust them, don’t apologize to them and don’t make accommodations to them. They are animals and will only view that as weakness. They can’t stand you and how you’ve thrown your weight around to get where you’ve gotten.
    Show us the money 💰

Unregistered
    What a group of 🐀 & 🐍 . Pure scumbags and sleazes. Add Hector, Bev and a few others 😉 and there is the axis of negativity around here.
    No te preocupes Gordo, we got you. Keep doing your thing papi and cancel meetings, muzzle and silence them and be sure your inner circle is on the same page.
    Don’t trust them, don’t apologize to them and don’t make accommodations to them. They are animals and will only view that as weakness. They can’t stand you and how you’ve thrown your weight around to get where you’ve gotten.
    Show us the money 💰
    Why have a union if we are not going to get what is in our contract. You think it’s okay for the superintendent to go on tv and say schools are closed and then not pay us our emergency pay by saying schools are open because we are giving out food. That’s our union president selling out to keep his detachment and not have to work. So what’s going to happen the next time there is a hurricane. The excuse will be schools are open as shelters no emergency pay. Why don’t you learn a little first.

Unregistered
    And yet our pay is still no where close to being on par with other departments why is that. We aren’t asking for your vote Palacio. We are asking for the other members votes. Don’t worry your time will soon be at an end.

Unregistered
    Lt. Road-kill...depriving someone of their bars...that no nice! Tik...tok...

Unregistered
    Lt. Road-kill...depriving someone of their bars...that no nice! Tik...tok...
    WHAT! Say more!

Unregistered
    Rodak has always been a little sneak. Not surprised. AP...I pray you see who the resistance is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast