Things are changing - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wrong on 14 levels. We are more relevant than any other agency in Florida. Who do you think is going to make sure tables on the deck are 6 feet apart? Who is going to check inside capacity is no more than 25%? Who and I mean WHO is going to do all that? ABT! We have the mission. We have the ability. We have the whole state watching. Look sharp and be professional. It is our turn to shine!!!!
    You shined alright 🤣

Unregistered
    You shined alright 🤣
    Shined like a dumpster fire, for sure.

Unregistered
    Wrong on 14 levels. We are more relevant than any other agency in Florida. Who do you think is going to make sure tables on the deck are 6 feet apart? Who is going to check inside capacity is no more than 25%? Who and I mean WHO is going to do all that? ABT! We have the mission. We have the ability. We have the whole state watching. Look sharp and be professional. It is our turn to shine!!!!
    Haha wow, it’s cute that you thought they’d let us enforce something.

Unregistered
    no they stay tryna set us up

Unregistered
    I was wrong too

Unregistered
    Changing for the better. This was the first time in years ABT was needed and relevant, our time to shine and we failed. Agents were told not to be looking to hard, not to enforce anything. If you find a violation give them a packet and don’t go back for two weeks. We failed. Captains were afraid if we took action they would be asked to leave. Don’t get me started on the majors. They were more concerned about evidence vault inspections and how to properly use a funnel to fill a 16 ounce container of hand sanitizer.

The governor knows we failed and there will be a lot of rank gone. Your LTs will still be here and as will you. Captains and above may. E a thing of the past.
    The future of ABT is a leaner and more focused animal. Some may be unable to adapt and will fall off. God bless the next chapter of ABT and all who sail with her.

Unregistered
    Major changes are going to happen real soon. The Governor will be gutting ABT ,sworn will be no more.
    This was posted on 04/20/2020. I can only hope that the original poster will return to share the power ball numbers

Unregistered
    This was posted on 04/20/2020. I can only hope that the original poster will return to share the power ball numbers
    1-35 take your pick

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12