Things are changing
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Things are changing

Major changes are going to happen real soon. The Governor will be gutting ABT ,sworn will be no more.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Major changes are going to happen real soon. The Governor will be gutting ABT ,sworn will be no more.
    Whiskey taken in moderation is good. I like our chances but look around. Change happens everyday at ABT.

Unregistered
    stop making new threads to continue your BS gossip! just comment on pre existing topics. get help

Unregistered
    Sworn isn’t going anywhere. Stop spreading rumors.

Unregistered
    Changing for the better. This was the first time in years ABT was needed and relevant, our time to shine and we failed. Agents were told not to be looking to hard, not to enforce anything. If you find a violation give them a packet and don’t go back for two weeks. We failed. Captains were afraid if we took action they would be asked to leave. Don’t get me started on the majors. They were more concerned about evidence vault inspections and how to properly use a funnel to fill a 16 ounce container of hand sanitizer.

The governor knows we failed and there will be a lot of rank gone. Your LTs will still be here and as will you. Captains and above may. E a thing of the past.

Unregistered
    our time to shine and we failed. .
    Go get help. Everyone sees through your online act. The only person who believes any of this is you.

Unregistered

Yep

Changing for the better. This was the first time in years ABT was needed and relevant, our time to shine and we failed. Agents were told not to be looking to hard, not to enforce anything. If you find a violation give them a packet and don’t go back for two weeks. We failed. Captains were afraid if we took action they would be asked to leave. Don’t get me started on the majors. They were more concerned about evidence vault inspections and how to properly use a funnel to fill a 16 ounce container of hand sanitizer.

The governor knows we failed and there will be a lot of rank gone. Your LTs will still be here and as will you. Captains and above may. E a thing of the past.
    100% on the money.

Unregistered

Wrong on 14 levels. We are more relevant than any other agency in Florida. Who do you think is going to make sure tables on the deck are 6 feet apart? Who is going to check inside capacity is no more than 25%? Who and I mean WHO is going to do all that? ABT! We have the mission. We have the ability. We have the whole state watching. Look sharp and be professional. It is our turn to shine!!!!

Unregistered
    Ok smartie and when you find a violation and give them a notice and then they still do it your not allowed to make an arrest until legal approves and before you even go back the second time your major will make you wait two weeks and persuade you to find other things to do. So how HELL IS THAT RELEVANT? Name on emergency order that was approved I’ll wait.

Unregistered
    Name the region that is told to wait 2 weeks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast