PBA: we are dying inside these jails! Send help NOW

Unregistered

PBA: we are dying inside these jails! Send help NOW

More And more inmates keep testing
    Positive for the virus -19 and nothing from our union that I pay so much freaking money to. I know early on they said they “talked” to the director but what has that produced? Nothing and what has the PBA done? Nothing.
    Why don’t we rotate police officers into the jail to give us a small break to help us avoid catching the deadly disease?
    Where is the PBA while our numbers keep growing on who catches this crap?
    I don’t want to hear you talked to no one. I want to hear action.
    I talk to the best man out there- GOD so I don’t don’t need PBA to talk to anyone so get off your elite asses and help us.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by unregistered View Post
    more and more inmates keep testing
    positive for the virus -19 and nothing from our union that i pay so much freaking money to. I know early on they said they “talked” to the director but what has that produced? Nothing and what has the pba done? Nothing.
    Why don’t we rotate police officers into the jail to give us a small break to help us avoid catching the deadly disease?
    Where is the pba while our numbers keep growing on who catches this crap?
    I don’t want to hear you talked to no one. I want to hear action.
    I talk to the best man out there- god so i don’t don’t need pba to talk to anyone so get off your elite asses and help us.

your right, pba is worthless, but our management team is way in over their head and extremely incompetent. So now, if you test positive and you are asymptomatic (no symptoms) you are still required to report to work? No other agency is doing that, broward, monrow, palm beach, noe of them. Place is a shit show

Unregistered
    This is what happens when you have a weak union that holds the admins hand as they walk you to your demise!

Unregistered
    PBA is worse than horrible. Things have been getting worse at the PBA at the very crucial time that our department has been getting worse.
    We are doomed either way so I refuse to pay PBA dues anymore so PBA people can get rich while I struggle? Not this CO.