K9 - Page 3
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: K9

Unregistered
    If you dont think that stabbing other officer's in the back is also an issue, than something is seriously wrong with you. Management is a totally separate issue. Being a cutthroat backstabbing liar is in my opinion is as bad if not worse.

Unregistered

Maury povich

Please take the moral bs to the morale page.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Stop trying to stir the pot. It didn't work out for them and the moved on. The pd has enough issues going on.
    This job offers a lot of different challenging opportunities. Some work out for people, and some just don't, but they move on with their career.

In my opinion, the entire K9 thing was a huge money pit waste of money for this department and should have never happened.

Unregistered
    My name is Spot. I'm a Golden Retriever. I know your dogs since the Kennel. They told me how bad it is at your Department and I just want you to know that they are misunderstood.

Unregistered
    My name is Spot. I'm a Golden Retriever. I know your dogs since the Kennel. They told me how bad it is at your Department and I just want you to know that they are misunderstood.
    Quit trying to be funny. You’re not. Keep your corny jokes to yourself, dumbass.

Unregistered
    Quit trying to be funny. You’re not. Keep your corny jokes to yourself, dumbass.
    Ok Scott and Scott's friend.

Unregistered
    It is sad, this could be a great place to work, but it is a very cut throat and back stabbing place to work. The Captn's are out of touch and fake it with their fake computer bs ran stat and knowledge or bs emails. They are both just trying to reach their 33 retirement mark on the job. They puosh the work down on their minions, which unfortunately bad and underhanded Lt.'s that aren't worth crap as administrators, and do what they want and are told. This all rolls down to the Sgt.'s who are forced to work like garbage as a supervisor to the people that work for them. This is the bad morale problem here.

Unregistered
    It is sad, this could be a great place to work, but it is a very cut throat and back stabbing place to work. The Captn's are out of touch and fake it with their fake computer bs ran stat and knowledge or bs emails. They are both just trying to reach their 33 retirement mark on the job. They puosh the work down on their minions, which unfortunately bad and underhanded Lt.'s that aren't worth crap as administrators, and do what they want and are told. This all rolls down to the Sgt.'s who are forced to work like garbage as a supervisor to the people that work for them. This is the bad morale problem here.
    What the hell does your rant have to do with K9?

Unregistered
    This job offers a lot of different challenging opportunities. Some work out for people, and some just don't, but they move on with their career.

In my opinion, the entire K9 thing was a huge money pit waste of money for this department and should have never happened.
    Please explain why you think the entire K9 thing should have never happened. Why shouldn't we step into the 21st century of law enforcement?

Unregistered
    Please explain why you think the entire K9 thing should have never happened. Why shouldn't we step into the 21st century of law enforcement?
    Because as usual we rush into things, beg, borrow, and steal to put it together, burn bridges, show favoritism, screw over others, and instead of doing it slow and methodical we get 3 dogs at once (with more to come)with no understanding of the level of involvement it will take to be successful.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast