Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: K9

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Good look tomorrow gentlemen.
    Good luck I meant.

Unregistered
    Absolutely ridiculous program. It was a failure before it started and continues to be.
    The only failure was the 1st handlers for the Dogs.

Unregistered
    Stop trying to stir the pot. It didn't work out for them and the moved on. The pd has enough issues going on.

Unregistered
    No, the managment and the lack of preparation.

Unregistered
    No, the managment and the lack of preparation.
    Yeah #2 really stepped in it trying to start this program...begging and pleading for cash is ridiculous.

Unregistered
    A K9 program should have never happened at a University Police Dept. on the budget they have, period....what a waste of money. Someone should get their act together. . Did Nancy Pelosi have something to do with this spending in the police budget?

Unregistered
    What's wrong with all you guys? Just totally bashing your brothers and sisters behind their backs. I have never seen anything like it. Grow up already, this kind of crap was supposed to end in high school. Zero loyalty at this place.

Unregistered
    What's wrong with all you guys? Just totally bashing your brothers and sisters behind their backs. I have never seen anything like it. Grow up already, this kind of crap was supposed to end in high school. Zero loyalty at this place.
    It's truly amazing. You have officers and supervisors acting cool with each other and pretend to be a friend. Then they rotate to a different squad and talk crap. So many on patrol can't wait to spread the next juicy story and gossip.

I have people tell me I got your back brother and let me know if you need anything. 5 minutes later they are talking crap to another squad mate about you.

That's what kills morale.

Unregistered
    It's truly amazing. You have officers and supervisors acting cool with each other and pretend to be a friend. Then they rotate to a different squad and talk crap. So many on patrol can't wait to spread the next juicy story and gossip.

I have people tell me I got your back brother and let me know if you need anything. 5 minutes later they are talking crap to another squad mate about you.

That's what kills morale.
    So what you’re saying is the administration is NOT the problem with the morale, it’s the fault of the loser bottom level street officers? FUKC YOU!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    So what you’re saying is the administration is NOT the problem with the morale, it’s the fault of the loser bottom level street officers? FUKC YOU!!!!!!!
    No the micromanagement admin is the majority of the morale killer. That has been clearly posted on the "how's the morale" topic with over 400 responses idiot.

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast