K9 - Page 4
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: K9

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Because as usual we rush into things, beg, borrow, and steal to put it together, burn bridges, show favoritism, screw over others, and instead of doing it slow and methodical we get 3 dogs at once (with more to come)with no understanding of the level of involvement it will take to be successful.
    Tell me why you believe it's not successful. Last I checked, all three dogs are certified and working with their handlers. I also recall that they interviewed, tested and made fair selections during the process. Word around the department is that some were disappointed when they found out that they didn't make the cut. Sorry, but not everyone gets a trophy. Let this program and run its course. If it proves to be unsuccessful, then make your complaints.

Unregistered
    Because as usual we rush into things, beg, borrow, and steal to put it together, burn bridges, show favoritism, screw over others, and instead of doing it slow and methodical we get 3 dogs at once (with more to come)with no understanding of the level of involvement it will take to be successful.
    You are small minded and slightly less than marginally successful in life, yet you know everything. You are, and will never be more than a basic police officer, having accomplished nothing more in life. Yet, you know EXACTLY how to run a police department.

Since, to the depths of your soul, you know you wont/cant accomplish anything in life, your sole purpose is to destroy everyone and everything you see that reminds you of your ineptitude .

Unregistered
    The program will only be successful if the USF population/students come back AND us patrol officers are willing to be more active.

The more activity the better chance the K9 can be utilitized. The K9 unit can't just run traffic or make contacts by themselves repeatedly.

There has been a lot of hatred and crap talking about the K9 program. The only way it will work is if everyone works together.

I highly doubt everyone will. This agency is filled with $hit talking, back stabbing liars who are only out for themselves. Its a poisonous environment. Good luck K9.

Unregistered
    The program will only be successful if the USF population/students come back AND us patrol officers are willing to be more active.

The more activity the better chance the K9 can be utilitized. The K9 unit can't just run traffic or make contacts by themselves repeatedly.

There has been a lot of hatred and crap talking about the K9 program. The only way it will work is if everyone works together.

I highly doubt everyone will. This agency is filled with $hit talking, back stabbing liars who are only out for themselves. Its a poisonous environment. Good luck K9.
    Finally someone with a good attitude. This is what the agency needs more than anything.

Unregistered
    Hopefully some of the handlers could remain positive... one seems always angry at life like it’s owe to him... and the other is angry at another agency for the mistakes he made to get himself arrested. K9 at our agency will fail!

Unregistered
    Finally someone with a good attitude. This is what the agency needs more than anything.
    Are you and Scott doing tag team posts now?

Unregistered
    Hopefully some of the handlers could remain positive... one seems always angry at life like it’s owe to him... and the other is angry at another agency for the mistakes he made to get himself arrested. K9 at our agency will fail!
    I don't see either handler in the way you described them. Everyone is entitled to their opinion I guess. Hopefully tje program will be successful and shed some positive light on our agency that is desperately needed.

Unregistered
    Give the narc dog guys a break. Just because one doesn't smile enough for you makes you think he is angry? Lol. At least he comes into work, doesn't bang out sick every pay period and is active during his shift.

The other guy I have not heard him say a word about his past issue in a very long time
    Stop trying to bring people down.

Unregistered
    Bad observations detective

Unregistered
    Please explain in detail what happened when you got up in someone’s face and told them they don’t deserve their position. If you’re still I’m the ICU at the hospital, we will wait to hear about it when you’re able to breathe without a machine again.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast