K9 - Page 6
Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: K9

Unregistered

You drunk dawg?

Do we have a new detection dog? Alcohol detection?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Do we have a new detection dog? Alcohol detection?
    Here we go. Another asshole on leo affairs trying to start shit. So let me get this straight. We have new dogs that need experience. We have another agency that is conducting traffic enforcement. Our new dog gets experience. The other agency gets a dog on scene. And somehow you have a problem with it? Go ahead. Explain your problem. For once I'd love one of you ****ing idiots on here to explain what your actual problem is.

Unregistered
    Here we go. Another asshole on leo affairs trying to start shit. So let me get this straight. We have new dogs that need experience. We have another agency that is conducting traffic enforcement. Our new dog gets experience. The other agency gets a dog on scene. And somehow you have a problem with it? Go ahead. Explain your problem. For once I'd love one of you ****ing idiots on here to explain what your actual problem is.
    Lmao.. struck a nerve huh?

Unregistered
    Lmao.. struck a nerve huh?
    You trolls need new material. That guy **** slaps you and it's right back to struck a nerve huh. Let me guess, my Mom sucks off dudes in the parking lot right?

Unregistered
    RELAX J.A. go enjoy your weekend

Unregistered
    You trolls need new material. That guy **** slaps you and it's right back to struck a nerve huh. Let me guess, my Mom sucks off dudes in the parking lot right?
    Well. the family secret is out. you said it.

Unregistered
    Well. the family secret is out. you said it.
    Sick burn bro, siiiick burn

Unregistered
    Karma is a bih huh?

Unregistered
    Karma is a bih huh?
    What? Lol

Unregistered
    The program is not totally useless, K9 Emma located twice last month and got 2 arrests for a surrounding agency.

Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast