K9 - Page 5
Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: K9

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Please explain in detail what happened when you got up in someone’s face and told them they don’t deserve their position. If you’re still I’m the ICU at the hospital, we will wait to hear about it when you’re able to breathe without a machine again.
    Huh? Go home, too much alcohol buddy

Unregistered
    Hopefully some of the handlers could remain positive... one seems always angry at life like it’s owe to him... an3d the other is angry at another agency for the mistakes he made to get himself arrested. K9 at our agency will fail!
    So because the first officer you referenced is quite, doesn't associate with anyone off duty except his family that makes him angry at life? At least he is not smiling to your face and then stabbing you in the back like a lot of people here. He doesn't even come to the station that often, he is usually out patrolling.

So what has you done to you? Probably nothing.

The second officer is a good guy whom I have never heard complain about much of anything. They are both quiet people. Leave them alone and let them do their job.

Unregistered
    They say that officer G***** is about one of the worst backstabbing officers you can ever work with.

Unregistered
    I thought we were referring to the newest handler Ofc B all this time. Nevermind. Officer G is still young, things will get better with time. Stay safe everyone.

Unregistered
    They say that officer G***** is about one of the worst backstabbing officers you can ever work with.
    Who says? I'd venture to day that all the anonymous posters blasting other officer's on this forum are the backstabbing pieces of shit.

Unregistered
    G had his dog taken and they put him on the Tard Twins squad. I think their finally on to him.

Unregistered
    G had his dog taken and they put him on the Tard Twins squad. I think their finally on to him.
    He didn't get his dog taken away, they offered it back. He was placed on the night shift but switched with an officer on the Tard Twins squad. Nice try though.

Unregistered
    Ok, it's your story tell it how you want to. He is not a bad guy, but has a lot to learn on the job on interacting with others and his attitude towards others working with him.

Unregistered
    Ok, it's your story tell it how you want to. He is not a bad guy, but has a lot to learn on the job on interacting with others and his attitude towards others working with him.
    So we just have to suck it up and wait for him to grow up

Unregistered
    So we just have to suck it up and wait for him to grow up
    How long is the wait for some competent Command Staff members?

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast