K9
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: K9

Unregistered

K9

What in the world is going on with the program? Playing musical dogs? I'm not a K9 cop but I can't see how this can be good for the dogs.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What in the world is going on with the program? Playing musical dogs? I'm not a K9 cop but I can't see how this can be good for the dogs.
    Stop trying to stir the pot.

Unregistered
    Stop trying to stir the pot.
    Stir the pot? Really? It's a legitimate question. Nobody communicates from the top and rumors start forming. Nobody from K9 seems to know what's going on when asked.

Unregistered
    Are we really surprised that this has been screwed up so bad? This is usfpd, failure is the only thing we do well. It started with the "we need floppy eared dogs" and has been going downhill from there.

Unregistered
    Yes K9 has had issues. They now have handlers and dogs that they agency believes are compatible. Give the K9 program a chance. Let the individuals get certified, start patrolling like the good old days before Covid 19 and let see what happens.

Yes there will be hiccups down the road with this new program and 3 handlers, all being their first k9. I'm sure mistakes will be made and corrected and I'm sure people will talk crap if the dog gives an alert and k9 or patrol can't find something. Time will tell, let the program and these 3 guys get some experience before you start bashing them.

Unregistered
    I don't believe anyone is bashing the officers. The officers are obviously not the problem.

Unregistered
    I don't believe anyone is bashing the officers. The officers are obviously not the problem.
    Well that post didn't age well.

Unregistered
    Absolutely ridiculous program. It was a failure before it started and continues to be.

Unregistered
    Absolutely ridiculous program. It was a failure before it started and continues to be.
    What happened now?

Unregistered
    Good look tomorrow gentlemen.

Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast