Specialized Units

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Unregistered

Specialized Units

I think I’m ready to move onto a specialized unit however all I hear is complaining from people within. People in CIU don’t seem very happy. TAC/SOD never have days off. Maybe K9 would be good.

Unregistered
    SOD has shotty supervision, CIU has shotty supervision.... I’d suggest keep 10-65ing. Aint worth it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think I’m ready to move onto a specialized unit however all I hear is complaining from people within. People in CIU don’t seem very happy. TAC/SOD never have days off. Maybe K9 would be good.
    Anywhere but CIU.

Unregistered
    Anywhere but CIU.
    If CIU is so bad u know we could use some of that experience on the road. Or are u above 10-65ing?

Unregistered
    If CIU is so bad u know we could use some of that experience on the road. Or are u above 10-65ing?
    You jumped right to the conclusion I work in CIU. Probably a good thing you aren't a detective.

Unregistered
    You jumped right to the conclusion I work in CIU. Probably a good thing you aren't a detective.
    So in other words ur speaking on something u know nothing about? Typical millennial

Unregistered
    So in other words ur speaking on something u know nothing about? Typical millennial
    Some of us chose not to work in a shitty environment and went elsewhere. That doesn't make us a millennial and it doesn't mean we know nothing about CIU. Go suck your alpha captain off and hopefully it will get you promoted like the others because being a detective (at least a competent one) is not in the cards for you and it sounds like even 10-65ing could be too much for you.