Specialized Units
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Specialized Units

I think I’m ready to move onto a specialized unit however all I hear is complaining from people within. People in CIU don’t seem very happy. TAC/SOD never have days off. Maybe K9 would be good.

Unregistered
    SOD has shotty supervision, CIU has shotty supervision.... I’d suggest keep 10-65ing. Aint worth it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think I’m ready to move onto a specialized unit however all I hear is complaining from people within. People in CIU don’t seem very happy. TAC/SOD never have days off. Maybe K9 would be good.
    Anywhere but CIU.

Unregistered
    Anywhere but CIU.
    If CIU is so bad u know we could use some of that experience on the road. Or are u above 10-65ing?

Unregistered
    If CIU is so bad u know we could use some of that experience on the road. Or are u above 10-65ing?
    You jumped right to the conclusion I work in CIU. Probably a good thing you aren't a detective.

Unregistered
    You jumped right to the conclusion I work in CIU. Probably a good thing you aren't a detective.
    So in other words ur speaking on something u know nothing about? Typical millennial

Unregistered
    So in other words ur speaking on something u know nothing about? Typical millennial
    Some of us chose not to work in a shitty environment and went elsewhere. That doesn't make us a millennial and it doesn't mean we know nothing about CIU. Go suck your alpha captain off and hopefully it will get you promoted like the others because being a detective (at least a competent one) is not in the cards for you and it sounds like even 10-65ing could be too much for you.

Unregistered
    Some of us chose not to work in a shitty environment and went elsewhere. That doesn't make us a millennial and it doesn't mean we know nothing about CIU. Go suck your alpha captain off and hopefully it will get you promoted like the others because being a detective (at least a competent one) is not in the cards for you and it sounds like even 10-65ing could be too much for you.
    Lol...... he said Alpha Captain ....

Unregistered
    COPS unit is the best kept secret. Great hours. An honest and trust worthy LT and a SGT who doesn’t micromanage !

Unregistered

Trustworthy LT

Haha, surely the trustworthy LT comment is sarcasm! He is as trustworthy as far as you can throw him. Which by the way is not very far.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast