Vote No on the Articles - Page 2
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Unregistered
    Done. Voted No

Unregistered

Voting NO.

I agree as no one wants those positions on the board and couple squirrels on it specially the female former off duty one.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I agree as no one wants those positions on the board and couple squirrels on it specially the female former off duty one.
    Amazes me how stupid people are. Yes I’m talking about you

Unregistered
    They also added in that it will be 4 year term instead of 2. Talk about loosing the reality of what it's like to be on the streets. Get elected twice and you spend 8 years sitting in the PBA office. No wonder why you never seen these guys out in the districts. No reason to kiss ass until the next election.

Also hold your if you have a problem you should go to the meetings crap. No I pay and give up my hours and so on for you to fight for us not just lay down to the mayor like a little *****. We have family on other obligations to deal with that's why we are not on the board in the first place. Hit the streets meet with the officers and find out what is really going on. Don't just copy and paste a letter from the state PBA on the facebook page.

I would of posted this on the Facebook site also but I don't want to get attacked by the one girl that has no idea what she is talking about. The city is obligated to pay us the retro pay you dumb ***. We would of voted no if they weren't going to so STFU.

Unregistered
    They also added in that it will be 4 year term instead of 2. Talk about loosing the reality of what it's like to be on the streets. Get elected twice and you spend 8 years sitting in the PBA office. No wonder why you never seen these guys out in the districts. No reason to kiss ass until the next election.

Also hold your if you have a problem you should go to the meetings crap. No I pay and give up my hours and so on for you to fight for us not just lay down to the mayor like a little *****. We have family on other obligations to deal with that's why we are not on the board in the first place. Hit the streets meet with the officers and find out what is really going on. Don't just copy and paste a letter from the state PBA on the facebook page.

I would of posted this on the Facebook site also but I don't want to get attacked by the one girl that has no idea what she is talking about. The city is obligated to pay us the retro pay you dumb ***. We would of voted no if they weren't going to so STFU.
    Elections for board are 3 and 4 year terms. To offset not having experience on the board, State wants to make them all 4 year terms so all chapters are consistent. Board members also have family and other obligations but still got to the meetings because “most” care about the members and are trying to be involved. I agree 100% the board member you are referring to is incompetent,arrogant unprofessional and she is also not liked by 90% of the current board.

Her term is up in October I believe so if she’s stupid enough to run again please don’t vote for her.

Unregistered
    Why even put those items up for a vote if they have already been changed? I have attended several board meetings and I’m embarrassed at the level of competency. I suggest everyone read the meeting minutes that get posted when the secretary/treasurer gets around to it (3-4 months after the meeting).
    Did you guys know that the PBA attorney got a $5,000 bonus last year? WTF? That money would be better spent going to the officer that just had brain surgery. Instead, the PBA is asking everyone to donate through their Venmo account.
    Also, under the “benefits” tab on the website, it guarantees a “legal defense plan”. No so fast. The board votes whether to represent officers in discipline matters. They don’t even review the case before a vote is taken (grilling the officer isn’t a review). And your dues just got increased. I guess the printing cost of the calendars went up.

Unregistered
    By the way you all need to know facts before you open your dumb mouth. The $5000 was done under Abe Carmack and the board voted for it. The reason for the 4 years and 1 year obligation is because the Tampa PBA has not been following the State PBA rules, for years, under other presidents. If you would be more involved maybe you would know this.

Unregistered
    Abe suggested a much lower amount. The board raised it to $5,000. Read the minutes. Again I ask, what was the bonus for? I’m eagerly waiting for your response. Repost the meeting minutes from, I believe March last year just before the coup.

Unregistered
    Why even put those items up for a vote if they have already been changed? I have attended several board meetings and I’m embarrassed at the level of competency. I suggest everyone read the meeting minutes that get posted when the secretary/treasurer gets around to it (3-4 months after the meeting).
    Did you guys know that the PBA attorney got a $5,000 bonus last year? WTF? That money would be better spent going to the officer that just had brain surgery. Instead, the PBA is asking everyone to donate through their Venmo account.
    Also, under the “benefits” tab on the website, it guarantees a “legal defense plan”. No so fast. The board votes whether to represent officers in discipline matters. They don’t even review the case before a vote is taken (grilling the officer isn’t a review). And your dues just got increased. I guess the printing cost of the calendars went up.
    Fake news nice try Abe.

Unregistered
    Every case is thoroughly reviewed and discussed by all members. Sounds like your discipline case was denied.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast