Vote No on the Articles - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Apparently the Vote did not pass. Continue to let them know we will not be restricted in allowing who can run for an Executive Position. I will not take the answer of, “The State PBA mandated this.” There are other options!
    No dummy that part happened. It was mandated by the state the vote had nothing to do with it. IT IS Done! The only thing that your no vote did was prohibit guys from staying a member of the union if the left prior than 10 years, making sure a fired employee can’t vote on matters during there arbitration time oh and an added ethics clause that was created after crooked and corrupt Abe to hold the PBA to a higher ethical standard. Good job clown. But your so stupid and arrogant you just could call someone at the PBA on the phone you had to use LEO affairs.

Unregistered
    A freaking zoom meeting...You guys have lost touch of your members and it’s starting to show. I know you guys like to hide In your office but we’re still having roll calls during this so called pandemic. The districts finally have mask come grab one and join us if you would like. Who knows maybe they will give you hazard pay. Oh wait never mind that’s TSA union fighting for that. Maybe if I’m t-8 in between calls I will log it to your zoom or maybe not.
    Your a tool. Why don’t you log on and say your concerns. Roll calls takes months to accomplish I for one think the PBA is right in doing this. It’s immediate and you can ask or bring up anything you want.

Unregistered
    No dummy that part happened. It was mandated by the state the vote had nothing to do with it. IT IS Done! The only thing that your no vote did was prohibit guys from staying a member of the union if the left prior than 10 years, making sure a fired employee can’t vote on matters during there arbitration time oh and an added ethics clause that was created after crooked and corrupt Abe to hold the PBA to a higher ethical standard. Good job clown. But your so stupid and arrogant you just could call someone at the PBA on the phone you had to use LEO affairs.
    See, here is where your ignorance continues to show. This article was included in these changes that are voted on. The PBA could have separated this, because the State PBA supposedly mandated this, but failed to do so. Therefore, I and many others will continue to vote NO!

Calm down, BB. Maybe you shouldn’t have made the comments several months ago about getting this changed so we wouldn’t have people like DF running again. Now we are supposed to believe the State PBA is mandating this...

Unregistered
    See, here is where your ignorance continues to show. This article was included in these changes that are voted on. The PBA could have separated this, because the State PBA supposedly mandated this, but failed to do so. Therefore, I and many others will continue to vote NO!

Calm down, BB. Maybe you shouldn’t have made the comments several months ago about getting this changed so we wouldn’t have people like DF running again. Now we are supposed to believe the State PBA is mandating this...
    Oh so this is a DF related thing. Figures. No Trix Dale Frix.

Unregistered
    Probably an communication issue on the PBA part but those particular things that you’re speaking of are now in effect they are mandated by the state And there’s nothing that we can do to change that

Unregistered
    A freaking zoom meeting...You guys have lost touch of your members and it’s starting to show. I know you guys like to hide In your office but we’re still having roll calls during this so called pandemic. The districts finally have mask come grab one and join us if you would like. Who knows maybe they will give you hazard pay. Oh wait never mind that’s TSA union fighting for that. Maybe if I’m t-8 in between calls I will log it to your zoom or maybe not.
    You're right! It's easier to meet with 952 people 12 at a time!

Unregistered

Doubt that occurred...

Unregistered
    I think we should get hazard pay for the next flu, allergy or cold season, after all it is very scary out there!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234