CC on Patrol - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CC on Patrol

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You’re such a pee-on with your nearly $90,000 base salary, plus OT and holiday pay, plus your free take home vehicle, plus a great health insurance plan, etc.... keep crying like a little girl while many in our county are out of work and scraping by just to feed their families. You constant whiners are just as detached from reality as you claim the Sheriff is.
    Who is getting $90,000/year? I’m maxed out and I don’t get $90,000 base.

Unregistered
    You’re such a pee-on with your nearly $90,000 base salary, plus OT and holiday pay, plus your free take home vehicle, plus a great health insurance plan, etc.... keep crying like a little girl while many in our county are out of work and scraping by just to feed their families. You constant whiners are just as detached from reality as you claim the Sheriff is.
    If you don't us "constant whiners," maybe you should STFU and QUIT!

Unregistered
    Who is getting $90,000/year? I’m maxed out and I don’t get $90,000 base.

He must've thought this was the Tampa Police Department.

Unregistered
    He must've thought this was the Tampa Police Department.
    Go fukc yourself if you’re not committed to the sheriff

Unregistered

I do.

OFTEN!

Man it feels so good!

Unregistered
    Proverbs 26:8

Unregistered

Pagan Idolatry

You should be committed to the Constitution, Florida Statutes, and the citizens of Hillsborough County. The Sheriff is your boss but he is not entitled have acolytes, sycophants and other toadies as his subordinates.

Unregistered
    You should be committed to the Constitution, Florida Statutes, and the citizens of Hillsborough County. The Sheriff is your boss but he is not entitled have acolytes, sycophants and other toadies as his subordinates.
    Yes I agree. It’s people like you and me that can lead the agency and the whole world to a brighter day. We can be like the Knights Templar and protect those headed to the holy land. Maybe get a round table to meet and plan how we will protect the constitution.

Unregistered

So which are you?

Yes I agree. It’s people like you and me that can lead the agency and the whole world to a brighter day. We can be like the Knights Templar and protect those headed to the holy land. Maybe get a round table to meet and plan how we will protect the constitution.
    So which of the three are you, sycophant, acolyte, toadie??? Maybe all three? I don't sense a shred of ethics, but I do see a lot of cynicism, sarcasm, and a lame attempt at snarky condescension.

Unregistered
    So which of the three are you, sycophant, acolyte, toadie??? Maybe all three? I don't sense a shred of ethics, but I do see a lot of cynicism, sarcasm, and a lame attempt at snarky condescension.
    You’re right! That person is surely one of those three big words you used! Not sure what they mean but they must be really strong insults!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12