Checking on Fire Rescue

Unregistered

Checking on Fire Rescue

So glad to see that temporary Tony took the time out to visit several fire stations to butter them up. Looks like hes fishing for support from Firefighters and their Union. When's he gonna come visit everybody in the districts to hear our concerns that he so eloquently put it in his response to our no confidence vote. This guy is nothing but a pandering fool and keeps shutting the door in DLE/DOD's faces. I'll make sure all my democratic neighbors know not to vote for this guy come August.

Unregistered
    Just like he made the time the day before to go to Pompano for a food giveaway so he can suck up to the low socio economic crowd.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So glad to see that temporary Tony took the time out to visit several fire stations to butter them up. Looks like hes fishing for support from Firefighters and their Union. When's he gonna come visit everybody in the districts to hear our concerns that he so eloquently put it in his response to our no confidence vote. This guy is nothing but a pandering fool and keeps shutting the door in DLE/DOD's faces. I'll make sure all my democratic neighbors know not to vote for this guy come August.
    He doesn't come to the districts because he probably doesn't know where ¾ of them are located. But even if he did come, it's not like we're going to be honest with him and tell him what we think and you know it. Why, because we absolutely know he will retaliate with a transfer, a suspension, or possibly an open IA.

Unregistered
    15 months and hasn't been to a roll call in my district. This guy is a fraud , he was never a cop and has become Browards biggest narcissist.

Unregistered
    His priority now focuses on the only branch of BSO that has some confidence in him.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    His response was not to us, it was written for the media and actually delivered to the media to try to give the false appearance that he was trying to make amends for his blatant violations of the police officers bill of rights. But the media has gotten wise to him and his lies. Hence the response from Sun Sentinel and the editorial board.

Unregistered
    I am so sick of this phony interim Sheriff. I wonder how it feels when you show up to a DLE event and 90% of the employees hate you. Greg I know you and command read this forum. You are an inexperienced fool and need to resign.