Hmm. JS no fly zone
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Hmm. JS no fly zone

So JG and DL get shredded for years. DL’s post is up over 200 replies. But JS is a no go? Interesting. Makes me wonder who the MOD really is.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So JG and DL get shredded for years. DL’s post is up over 200 replies. But JS is a no go? Interesting. Makes me wonder who the MOD really is.
    You can’t group JS with those 2 clowns

Unregistered
    You can’t group JS with those 2 clowns
    Word is he was starting to get in trouble again.... How the 😡 does that clown get promoted. He proves over and over and over that he doesn't respect women or their boundaries... so maybe the COC doesn't either. He's got a problem controlling himself, he's a liability and he's gonna cost Bob big.

Unregistered
    Word is he was starting to get in trouble again.... How the 😡 does that clown get promoted. He proves over and over and over that he doesn't respect women or their boundaries... so maybe the COC doesn't either. He's got a problem controlling himself, he's a liability and he's gonna cost Bob big.
    “Word is” he was starting to get in trouble again? And you believe that? Your not very smart.

Unregistered
    So you troll the posts where people have something to say about you?
    Ok, you need to stop opening your mouth to women you're not married to. That would be a good start, cappy

Unregistered
    So you troll the posts where people have something to say about you?
    Ok, you need to stop opening your mouth to women you're not married to. That would be a good start, cappy
    I’m not the person your talking about. If you have an issue with him go say something to him face to face. But instead you want to come on here like a little puzzy and just make something up about him. Nothing impressive about what your doing here but I’m sure your family is proud of the little coward you’ve become.

Unregistered
    I’m not the person your talking about. If you have an issue with him go say something to him face to face. But instead you want to come on here like a little puzzy and just make something up about him. Nothing impressive about what your doing here but I’m sure your family is proud of the little coward you’ve become.
    Look dumbass, things like this don't start in a vacuum. Somebody doesn't just decide one day to make such an allegation about someone that's been a perfect gentleman all their lives. I don't know the guy personally, but if his antics have gotten so far as to be posted on an internet bulletin board, you can bet your ass there is some truth behind it. The only people that stick up for people like that are people like that.

Unregistered
    Look dumbass, things like this don't start in a vacuum. Somebody doesn't just decide one day to make such an allegation about someone that's been a perfect gentleman all their lives. I don't know the guy personally, but if his antics have gotten so far as to be posted on an internet bulletin board, you can bet your ass there is some truth behind it. The only people that stick up for people like that are people like that.
    Meow........

Unregistered
    All it takes is for a female to file a formal complaint and cause just a hint of scandal and Bob will cut you loose to save his own political skin. It's just plain stupid to get your honey where you get your money.

Unregistered
    AGAIN, this is LEO AFFAIRS, not a tabloid. You can stop with the grade school drama and take a good look at yourself for trying to start a thread just to insult good people.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast