We would be better off unemployed ? ? Sad - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    I can only guess the city was paid around 20 million to have that hospital put at the convention center. Count the super bowl money the city made Can’t tell me they are broke and all the ghost jobs that people have at city hall that are now home.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Really? And they don’t want to pay overtime? Moron.
    You have a twisted sense of self if you believe that overtime is OWED to you. As you keep talking smack it makes it harder for them to loosen the purse strings.

Unregistered
    You have a twisted sense of self if you believe that overtime is OWED to you. As you keep talking smack it makes it harder for them to loosen the purse strings.
    No one owes me sh!t. But if I go over the regular hours of work well then overtime is the norm. Honest days work for an honest days pay. You go over then you compensate. Don’t get pissed if you were tricked into giving up the fact that the city has made money during this “crisis”. Pargito

Unregistered
    A work week is 40 hours not 80. So if OT is available than I work it however to continue to stick their BS work shift on us sucks.

Unregistered
    Love my 7 days off.

Unregistered
    Enjoy them because that’s not what the contract says. Earn some seniority and you will be able to get all the time off you want. This generation of everyone gets a trophy is crazy.

Unregistered
    I just hope that they change the switch day to Monday’s. That way I can take a cruise once a month. It’s so nice living within my means. I don’t have to worry about working like I went to Law School or MED School.

Unregistered
    Enjoy them because that’s not what the contract says. Earn some seniority and you will be able to get all the time off you want. This generation of everyone gets a trophy is crazy.
    The contract will change soon enough. There’s more of us than there are of you. Enjoy your retirement.

Unregistered
    This sorry place ain't worth it any more
    We're treated like animals
    Reason why I applied to the County....

Unregistered
    Me too. The Director had me when he didn’t put everyone on A/B and said take care of your Family. Here the chief screws us with a 7 day beating to save OT then sends His boys to sell it. Mind you, his boys wouldn’t be on the 7/7 schedule. BTW can someone tell him to take that SWAT pin off. He never went to SWAT school. He send to a Warrant Service Team School.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123