We would be better off unemployed ? ? Sad - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Funny how patrol is getting screwed with the 7/7 and others are still working the same schedule they had before and still getting OT. And now a possible 5 day furlough with out pay. No freaking way you can tell me this city is broke. Maybe if they did an audit on city hall and exposed some of the made up positions there and the salaries they are making that would fix the gap they claim to have. City hall is corrupt and always tries to deflect the issue to the police department. And our chief just sits back and let’s them play him and us. Family first no way they could care less about us in patrol.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    This sorry place ain't worth it any more
    We're treated like animals
    Bye Felicia!

Unregistered

Get over it...

Get over it, and accepted it that we are not that important here and we can be easily replaced!

Unregistered
    Funny how patrol is getting screwed with the 7/7 and others are still working the same schedule they had before and still getting OT. And now a possible 5 day furlough with out pay. No freaking way you can tell me this city is broke. Maybe if they did an audit on city hall and exposed some of the made up positions there and the salaries they are making that would fix the gap they claim to have. City hall is corrupt and always tries to deflect the issue to the police department. And our chief just sits back and let’s them play him and us. Family first no way they could care less about us in patrol.
    Stop!

The furlough days are for command staff only. They were already notified. So... no we’re not taking furlough. So stop with the bad info.

Now on the fact that the City has mismanaged money... absolutely! Just look how much we get paid and all the equipment we get that we don’t pay for! So if you look at how much we have gained through the years compared to all Police Department in this county we’re so far ahead of the curve. Now we have to buckle up. That’s life. We’ve been blessed for many years and we still are. Instead of making $150k this year I’ll only make $120. I have a freaking HS diploma. Let put things in perspective.

Or we can be you and look at everything as horrible and as is it not being fair. Yeah it’s not fair, over a million Americans have been infected and close to 60,000 have died. So stop. This sucks! But MBPD doesn’t. You do though.

Unregistered
    Get over it, and accepted it that we are not that important here and we can be easily replaced!
    You guys really need to fking recalibrate yourselves. Nobody owes you shit other than what is in the FOP contract. Morale is what YOU allow it to be. Tomorrow you will be retired and nobody will be giving a crap about what you did the past 26 years. Sooo...come to work. Do the best job you can and go home to your friends and family.

You want to be a pouty bit$# and come on here and complain? Have at it moron...nobody cares. Go on ANY dept website and they all have the same damn posts. Who the fuk is going to come on here and say "man...I love my job and the fact I can provide for my family"....nobody.

This is a ***** and moan website. Nothing good has ever come out of it.

Unregistered
    Take your High school diploma and look at yourself in the mirror and say damn I cheated myself get a life and quit sucking the city’s rear end. This place could give a crap about you so take your rah rah speech and eat it.

Unregistered
    Stop!

The furlough days are for command staff only. They were already notified. So... no we’re not taking furlough. So stop with the bad info.

Now on the fact that the City has mismanaged money... absolutely! Just look how much we get paid and all the equipment we get that we don’t pay for! So if you look at how much we have gained through the years compared to all Police Department in this county we’re so far ahead of the curve. Now we have to buckle up. That’s life. We’ve been blessed for many years and we still are. Instead of making $150k this year I’ll only make $120. I have a freaking HS diploma. Let put things in perspective.

Or we can be you and look at everything as horrible and as is it not being fair. Yeah it’s not fair, over a million Americans have been infected and close to 60,000 have died. So stop. This sucks! But MBPD doesn’t. You do though.
    Well said...

Unregistered
    How many patients have been admitted to the convention center hospital? And what did that cost the city?

Unregistered
    How many patients have been admitted to the convention center hospital? And what did that cost the city?
    None. The city made money from it moron.

Unregistered
    None. The city made money from it moron.
    Really? And they don’t want to pay overtime? Moron.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast