Republicans, Republicans, Republicans! - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    While you might have a point with the jail escape, Israel was NOT responsible for either the incident at FLL or MSDHS. I have already explained why neither Israel nor the BSO wad responsible for the MSDHS shooting. Neither were Israel and the BSO responsible for the incident at FLL. The shooting occurred because an airline released a firearm and ammunition too a passenger inside the terminal, without notifying the BSO or any other agency at the airport. So, the shooting was in no way the responsibility of the BSO. The panic induced stampede took place an hour after the shooting took place and has been reliably linked to a report of another shooter made in front of passengers by a TSA employee. Now, once the stampeded got under way, there was little the deputies at the airport could have done to contain it, other than shooting the members of the stampeding public. This was well covered by the Senate's Special Master, who was by no means an Israel supporter.

Now, I will not be voting for any of the candidates for sheriff of Broward County. IMHO none of them are capable of managing a 6000 man agency with a $1 billion budget and three distinct missions. But, I take offense when people infer that the deputies are generally incompetent in order to diminish a candidate for the office of sheriff.
    Nobody gives two sh*ts about your opinion in either of the two shootings. So GFY.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nobody gives two sh*ts about your opinion in either of the two shootings. So GFY.
    Hey, people seem to think that they can spread lies to harm the men and women of the BSO to attempt to damage a political candidate. Claiming that Israel and the BSO were in any way responsible for the shootings at MSDHS and FLL is both dishonest and insulting to the men and women of the BSO. And, I'm pretty sure that most of them are not too happy about that. Political attacks on Israel, using the MSDHS and FLL shootings got you all Gregory Tony. It lost some of your deputies their jobs and some are facing criminal charges for largely bogus reasons. So, continue to play your sillly little political games. But, do not impugn the character of the men and women if the BSO.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123