Republicans, Republicans, Republicans!
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Republicans, Republicans, Republicans!

Scott Israel takes absolutely zero responsibilty for what happened at Marjory Stoneman Douglas. He sugarcoats his failures by saying republicans are scapegoating him. In fact he lies repeteadly about what happened leading up to and on 2/14/18. As we all know he is incompetent, now we are seeing that he might have dementia. No way Democrats fall for his BS!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Scott Israel takes absolutely zero responsibilty for what happened at Marjory Stoneman Douglas. He sugarcoats his failures by saying republicans are scapegoating him. In fact he lies repeteadly about what happened leading up to and on 2/14/18. As we all know he is incompetent, now we are seeing that he might have dementia. No way Democrats fall for his BS!
    I am Fat Tony Olive you are a liar, why is it Scotty’s fault, he’s an amazing leader. You are stupid, Scotty is a lion, at least his breath smells like a lions arse. Scotty is going to make me a Col. I retired as a 3rd rate deputy, but the big eared, lion sh!t smelling loser is going to make me a Col. So vote for Scotty he was framed by Trump. I want to be somebody other than a fat Phuck that is laughed at by little kids.

Unregistered
    the responsible is Nicolas Cruz!

Unregistered
    Only because Mumbles let cruise roam free after numerous complaints and red flags. So yes it is the incompetent morons fault.

Unregistered
    And so is Scott Israel, he put the puzzle pieces in place and they were all failures from Peterson, Jan Jordan, Nate Osgood, Polan Etc. Etc. When you want to be the “Man” your have to take the responsibility like a “Man”.

He didn’t pull the trigger but he provided the ammo.

Unregistered
    And so is Scott Israel, he put the puzzle pieces in place and they were all failures from Peterson, Jan Jordan, Nate Osgood, Polan Etc. Etc. When you want to be the “Man” your have to take the responsibility like a “Man”.

He didn’t pull the trigger but he provided the ammo.
    So, is also the voters fault. And the parents of the voters. Also, Smith & Wesson's fault. And also, Uber's fault.

Do you want to blame God for creating the mankind?

If I had no training, no gun, no information. I'll still go inside that school to try to save the kids. Going head on to a battle is a mindset, it's in your spirit!

Unregistered
    So, is also the voters fault. And the parents of the voters. Also, Smith & Wesson's fault. And also, Uber's fault.

If I had no training, no gun, no information. I'll still go inside that school to try to save the kids. Going head on to a battle is a mindset, it's in your spirit!
    You’re a phucking fat coward just like Peterson. You would have ran home to west palm beach to stuff your fat cowardly azz with a caned ham. A real leader would have accepted responsibility. An amazing leader would find himself some fat dumb phuck to come on here and repeat the same asinine excuses. He promised to make you a major if you sing the not Scott’s fault song. Everybody with a brain knows your boy Scotty is an incompetent fool.

Unregistered

It's Scott Israel and the PROMISE Program's fault (and lil Nikky)

Yep it's the voters fault for electing that schmuck, the city managers, mayors, reps and the other rejects.
    It's not Smith and Wesson's fault because guns do not kill people. Duh.
    God didn't create mankind, it's called the big BANG.
    And you wouldn't have gone in cus you would have been wetting your pants you little puzzy.

Unregistered
    Only because Mumbles let cruise roam free after numerous complaints and red flags. So yes it is the incompetent morons fault.
    They were complaints!!!!! Just complaints, last time I checked you couldn’t arrest someone for a complaint

Unregistered
    Yep it's the voters fault for electing that schmuck, the city managers, mayors, reps and the other rejects.
    It's not Smith and Wesson's fault because guns do not kill people. Duh.
    God didn't create mankind, it's called the big BANG.
    And you wouldn't have gone in cus you would have been wetting your pants you little puzzy.
    You are a idiot! You didn't understand what I was trying to say. The person to blame is Nicolas Cruz!

And yes, I would go inside. To save my kids or your kids. You know, somethings are worth to take the risk. Plus, for me it's easier to think like that. I know where I am going after my body dies.

This conversation does not need to go forward. It's no point.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast