Tater Tot Carmine Marceno - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Oh please cry me a river🙄

Digg’s is FAR more corrupt & fraudulent. No regard for taxpayer $$ . Spends so much $$ trying to pet his own ego. He is a disgrace. The real problem around here!!

Unregistered
    Diggs is an egomaniac. Endless spending. Created endless spots. Bad promotions. City American Express card. Why?

Unregistered
    Diggs over top spending has been insane. His two explorers, remodel of his office knowing a new police department is down road, two unnecessary deputy chiefs, real time crime center and all the useless equipment, his credit card and dining at the veranda, his stupid non stripe on the pants, new guns, you name it.

Unregistered
    DD is junk. Everyone wanted Baker out. This guy spends money like he is a Federal entity. Real Time Crime Center. Remodel of his office like the Taj Mahol. Oh please spend 9 million plus on a new building. Take homes like they are free! Terrible promotions. Why couldn't Thornton, Reynolds or Beiner be promoted? But its all good. Just look around. You may or may not get Covid 19 and I hope nobody does. But your leaders and ass kissers will look good wearing their new dress hats as ED sings some BULLSHIT. JG pushes a relative in a wheel chair and DD eats spinach and STOMPS THE YARD in front of your casket.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    DD is junk. Everyone wanted Baker out. This guy spends money like he is a Federal entity. Real Time Crime Center. Remodel of his office like the Taj Mahol. Oh please spend 9 million plus on a new building. Take homes like they are free! Terrible promotions. Why couldn't Thornton, Reynolds or Beiner be promoted? But its all good. Just look around. You may or may not get Covid 19 and I hope nobody does. But your leaders and ass kissers will look good wearing their new dress hats as ED sings some BULLSHIT. JG pushes a relative in a wheel chair and DD eats spinach and STOMPS THE YARD in front of your casket.
    LOL!! I will never forget that stupid march that double D did at the funeral. Who the hell told him that was a good look? What a joke

Unregistered
    LOL!! I will never forget that stupid march that double D did at the funeral. Who the hell told him that was a good look? What a joke
    I agree and I have never observed soothing like that at any funeral. I'm not a military guy, but can anyone that has prior military explain what in the hell the Chief was doing? I mean if he was 150 lbs. and buff maybe his march would have appeared to be more appropriate. And lastly, if Sgt. JG include her self in my funeral. I would probably resurrect my self from my coffin. Snatch Sgt. JG 10" black dildo from her purse and slapper in the face multiple times, Next I would jump back in my coffin and slam the coffin door shut.

Unregistered
    Do you think Diggs knows how much he is despised by all us? I wonder if he knows about this site. Hope so!! 🙏🏼🙏🏼 He is a POS & hope he knows it. Probably doesn’t care much but his ego might be knocked down just a bit🙏🏼

Unregistered
    I am sure he knows about this site. He just doesn't care about it. $180K a year and has city hall in his pocket. He also does not care about you or you or you! One of the worst chiefs ever and trust me I was not a Baker fan.

Unregistered
    I am sure he knows about this site. He just doesn't care about it. $180K a year and has city hall in his pocket. He also does not care about you or you or you! One of the worst chiefs ever and trust me I was not a Baker fan.
    Very true. Terrible what power does to some people.

Unregistered
    He has to be the worst chief we’ve had. Baker sucked a$$ with his unjust firings and his sig promotions. But diggs has taken the cake

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast