Tater Tot Carmine Marceno - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He has to be the worst chief we’ve had. Baker sucked a$$ with his unjust firings and his sig promotions. But diggs has taken the cake
    Not only did he take the cake he ate it too. Looks like his gym contract money is going to waste. The reason we do not have stripes on our pants is because his seems all stretched and popped and they fell off. I also saw him getting refitted for a new dress hat because his head has gotten so swollen.

Unregistered
    Dear Juan our Finance guy. Keep good notes of what DD demanded that you purchased using tax payers money. Make sure DD reads and signs every invoice. Juan this guy will blame all the spending on you. He will deny authorizing certain expenditures. All hell will be breaking loss soon once the FEDS start knocking. DD will hit the back door running north bound on I 75 back towards Ohio dropping $ 100 bills and receipts from The Veranda, along the way.

Unregistered
    Dear Juan our Finance guy. Keep good notes of what DD demanded that you purchased using tax payers money. Make sure DD reads and signs every invoice. Juan this guy will blame all the spending on you. He will deny authorizing certain expenditures. All hell will be breaking loss soon once the FEDS start knocking. DD will hit the back door running north bound on I 75 back towards Ohio dropping $ 100 bills and receipts from The Veranda, along the way.
    He will be hauling ass in his new Lincoln Navigator. You know, three years and three new take homes!

Unregistered

Hahahaha

One....two.....FEDS are coming for YOU!!!!!!!!!!! Three.....four........ better push that petal to da floor all the way back to Ohio!!!!!!!!!

I hear lots of arrests coming!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Waaaaaaat son! Birds a beeeeee singing!!!!!!!!

Unregistered
    The way #1 streals/spends money he should be charged with Grand Theft. And too bad being a douche is not a crime because he would never get out of jail.

Unregistered
    Your fat ass is just mad because he wouldn't hire you. Shit 90% of the FMPD pussies wouldn't get hired by the Sheriff

Unregistered
    Your fat ass is just mad because he wouldn't hire you. Shit 90% of the FMPD pussies wouldn't get hired by the Sheriff
    Lol..But it is true..Although, there are some good officer there

Unregistered
    Even if you do not like the Sheriff, he just gave a live press conference and did not sound like a bumbling idiot like our #1. He also on several occasions thanked his deputies and detectives. When is the last time DD thanked anyone other than city hall for his huge raise? For your dedication and hard work you will get screwed over when the IG randonly reviews body cam footage and catches you using a bad word from 2017 with nobody else around.

Unregistered
    ThaNk YoU fOr YoUr SeRviCe. -DD
    Feel better?

Unregistered
    I would, But I know that's really not you Derrick. Holy shit. I just discovered what YD does. In between singing she monitors LEO affairs and post's for DD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123