Reality of Israel and ft Lauderdale guys
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Reality of Israel and ft Lauderdale guys

I want to clear one thing up. Israel only brought in a handful of guys from ft Lauderdale. when you think of an agency with 6,000 people that is nothing. Israel worked 25 years in ftl, of course he is going to surround himself with like minded people. DID YOU WANT HIM TO KEEP LAMBERTIS COMAND STAFF? When trump got elected did he keep Obama’s administration or being in his own people. I hope I clears that up for the same 3 people who say that everyday. By the way I am one of the ft laud Guys. If you don’t agree please discuss.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I want to clear one thing up. Israel only brought in a handful of guys from ft Lauderdale. when you think of an agency with 6,000 people that is nothing. Israel worked 25 years in ftl, of course he is going to surround himself with like minded people. DID YOU WANT HIM TO KEEP LAMBERTIS COMAND STAFF? When trump got elected did he keep Obama’s administration or being in his own people. I hope I clears that up for the same 3 people who say that everyday. By the way I am one of the ft laud Guys. If you don’t agree please discuss.
    So you’re saying Israel is a sc#mbag, because he surrounded himself with sc#mbags. Which guy are you Jan Jordon?

Unregistered
    Are you the guy who covered up the shoplifting incident at the Galleria, please discuss.

Unregistered
    Are you the guy who covered up the shoplifting incident at the Galleria, please discuss.

Hmmm it seems like no one can make a valid point against my argument.

Unregistered
    Hmmm it seems like no one can make a valid point against my argument.
    He promised to promote from within when he was begging for support. We had plenty of capable Captains here to take command after gutting Lamberti’s inner circle. But Israel brought in a bunch a 3rd rate Sgt’s from a sh!t department. Plus Ira the moron. It appears you guys are universally hated.

Unregistered
    He promised to promote from within when he was begging for support. We had plenty of capable Captains here to take command after gutting Lamberti’s inner circle. But Israel brought in a bunch a 3rd rate Sgt’s from a sh!t department. Plus Ira the moron. It appears you guys are universally hated.
    Ira was from BSO. How can you hire someone to a undersheriff position and never meeting them before? Did you want Israel to just to risk that some random captain would be a good fit?

Unregistered
    Ira was from BSO. How can you hire someone to a undersheriff position and never meeting them before? Did you want Israel to just to risk that some random captain would be a good fit?
    He had the intel from BSO employees, he was sucking around BSO for years. The undersheriff was a moron.

Unregistered

Wink

IUPA and it’s members will never back Israel! Even if he was on Fire........

Unregistered
    I totally understand bringing a FEW in from the outside that know your vision and that you trust to oversee what you want. The problem is, he brought the wrong crew in! He put people, former Sgts, in command of an agency 10x the size of where they came from. Then, he became a politician, instead of running the agency and allowed his cronies to ruin this once great agency. The FLPD crew destroyed this agency because they were to dumb to realize what they were doing. Polan liked to say he was a leader and everybody touted his leadership skills, but saying do it or don't do it "because I said" or because "I don't like it" is not a Leadership skill. In fact, it's just the opposite! I have personally heard those words come out of his mouth twice in a training class. He wasn't a leader, he was nothing more than a bully that only worked half a day so he could get his workouts in. Since you say you are one of the FLPD guys, you must have been part of the problem and not the solution. Please feel free to discuss!

Unregistered

Must be Captain saggy pants

I believe he stated" the days of the good old boys are over" during the swearing in ceremony.!!😀👍😀👍😀👍😀👍😀👍😀👍😀👍😀👍😀👍😀👍😀👍😀👍😀👍😀👍😀👍😀🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡🤡

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast