Hazard Pay?
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hazard Pay?

Unregistered

Hazard Pay?

Why is everyone asking for hazard pay and getting it except us?

Unregistered
    Because your PBA reps are scared to ask for it.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Why is everyone asking for hazard pay and getting it except us?
    Whi is getting it? Please provide the agencies name.

Unregistered
    No one is getting hazard pay in broward.

Unregistered
    ☝️Must be our reps

Unregistered
    Still waiting for a broward agency who is getting hazard pay.

Unregistered
    PBSO, the Chief works with the PBA to take care of the cops. Hollywood, the reps work with the chief to screw over the cops.

Unregistered
    PBSO, the Chief works with the PBA to take care of the cops. Hollywood, the reps work with the chief to screw over the cops.
    God damn stfu. I’m not even in the PBA nor do I like them, but you’re another ***** who *****es and moans, instead of getting involved. How about you become a rep instead of talking out your fat f*cking mouth. yeah you will probably make a excuse why you won’t become one. I wish I could see who some of you p*ssies are in the department. I would crack your skull and make you pay for my lunch.

Unregistered
    [QUOTE=Unregistered;3133127]God damn stfu. I’m not even in the PBA nor do I like them, but you’re another ***** who *****es and moans, instead of getting involved. How about you become a rep instead of talking out your fat f*cking mouth. yeah you will probably make a excuse why you won’t become one. I wish I could see who some of you p*ssies are in the department. I would crack your skull and make you pay.

Why don't you reveal yourself tough guy? You are the biggest P at HPD. Probably some Hialeah scum.

Unregistered
    Always been this way.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast