Tribute to Erica Haines

Unregistered

Tribute to Erica Haines

Dear LT/Chief Deputy Haines,

I've heard that you were demoted for insolence to his majesty, Colonel Muammar Gaddafi Morgan. You are a wonderful man, just like your brother Scott. Likewise, he was demoted for having a strap on dildo panties in his drawers. Coincidence? I think not.

Perhaps we should meet and talk. I am at the Chimney on Scenic Highway. Please bring lube, condoms and a vast supply of liquor.

n short, Sir; I surrender to your Graces.

Your obedient servant,

Deputy Nick Nack.

PS: I changed my mind. Kiss my ass

Unregistered
    I hate to admit that I see this blog from time to time. I will give it to Morgan in one are. He managed to get some people to follow him that had been honest cops with the correct mind to be good leaders. They would in the end cause their legacy to being weak followers. They didn’t even follow a cop. They followed an imposter. Took side against cops that had proven themselves over and over. They were allowed to retain their power. They are in charge of people they don’t know that they never worked with and likely won’t be here in 3 yrs. but. Got to keep the power.

Morgan was lame the last four years for sure. He is seeing now he is very lame. No folks running around kissing the ring. They don’t have too. They see that Chip is the real shot caller and Morgan no longer can force Simmons into doing anything. Simmons is now the shot caller. So Davie sit you old skinny butt down and avoid the steamroller.

Unregistered
    Eric Haines is a pos b!tch. I think he and his brother Scott were gang anal raped by "uncle Leroy" numerous times. I know Scott shit himself on duty and Eric's farts are curiously silent. Scott wanted the HR Director Mitch Stevens ex to f#ck him in the asshole with a pair dildo drawers. That is one nasty common freak!!!

Unregistered
    So Mod closed down the Mindyme thread but doesn’t mind this one. Mindyme did you become a mod too? One way to try to keep your name off here but don’t work people are still talking about you and your dinner parties and the comments aren’t very nice but they are the truth. You and little eric have fun when You fall off that wall.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    So Mod closed down the Mindyme thread but doesn’t mind this one. Mindyme did you become a mod too? One way to try to keep your name off here but don’t work people are still talking about you and your dinner parties and the comments aren’t very nice but they are the truth. You and little eric have fun when You fall off that wall.
    You are a scum sucking b!tch, b!tch.

Unregistered
    Haines is a fool. Morgan has some serious mental issues we all know it broken record same stupid stories over and over.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You are a scum sucking b!tch, b!tch.
    Sounds like Mindyme’s been drinking again. We all know how stupid drunk she gets and then tries to tell EMS how to do their job. Just more ridiculous behavior supported by DM and the like.

Unregistered
    When did she stop drinking?

Unregistered
    I dit sum time in S Florida fuk a cellmate in the ass like Eric Haines n shit. He had blood coming out his ass an ax fo mo