Fired Trainees - Page 6
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: Fired Trainees

Unregistered
    Cry babies.... did the mean man hurt your wittle feelings. Y'all call yourselves cops. Go away

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Cry babies.... did the mean man hurt your wittle feelings. Y'all call yourselves cops. Go away
    I would agree. First if you weren't such a wise ass, second if RR hadn't had a hand in running people out for similar stuff. I'll stress the word similar. He does it at work. Yes, there is a double standard. Higher ups are held to a 'higher standard.' They should at least be good enough to practice what they preach. Ok, I take back the smart ass thing. We're cops. Smart ass is our language.

Unregistered
    RR is just a jerk

Unregistered
    Naw. He is more complex than that. He is at times capable as a Deputy but not a person who should be in a leadership position. He is a low down person at his core

Unregistered
    Not sure why today but it hit me that R Ross is really a terrible person who should not be in his current position. I wonder if he knows how stupid he sounds all the time trying to be class clown with his stupid comments contributing nothing to this agency.

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456