Fired Trainees - Page 3
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Fired Trainees

Unregistered

Comedian

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Say what ya want about RR but he’s always been straight up and fair, I remember when he was in narcotics and he will certainly get down if necessary. MG too he’s one of the most street smart cops you’ll ever meet and never picked at petty bs. The true problem is SA, EH and FF.

RR straight up?? That’s funny and if he’s so straight up he would own one of his most costly career mistakes a few months ago! He thinks it has gone away but not so fast RR... it’s lurking and will haunt you until the time comes to pay the piper. Just wait and watch the fireworks bc he won’t be able to wiggle out of this one!

Unregistered
    RR straight up?? That’s funny and if he’s so straight up he would own one of his most costly career mistakes a few months ago! He thinks it has gone away but not so fast RR... it’s lurking and will haunt you until the time comes to pay the piper. Just wait and watch the fireworks bc he won’t be able to wiggle out of this one!
    Which mistake was this? What did he do?

Unregistered
    My bet is a young female involved somewhere

Unregistered

Hmmm

RR we all know you read these and you know exactly what you did. Sad part is he admitted it to someone but tried to play it off jokingly. Just cherish the rank you have bc it won’t be there much longer. Admin cronies won’t be able to save you when this one gets out and trust me they will immediately distance themselves like you have the virus! Maybe if you weren’t such an arrogant self absorbed do boy it could have been avoided, now get ready for your slice of humble pie. Admin won’t even be able to stop this from getting to ch3 news like they have so many other things.

-Yours truly-

Unregistered
    RR we all know you read these and you know exactly what you did. Sad part is he admitted it to someone but tried to play it off jokingly. Just cherish the rank you have bc it won’t be there much longer. Admin cronies won’t be able to save you when this one gets out and trust me they will immediately distance themselves like you have the virus! Maybe if you weren’t such an arrogant self absorbed do boy it could have been avoided, now get ready for your slice of humble pie. Admin won’t even be able to stop this from getting to ch3 news like they have so many other things.

-Yours truly-
    So, you won't say what he did? I'm guessing he didnt do anything beyond do a good job. Doesn't matter if you like the man. Hes in a command position over patrol. Dont throw out loose allegations. What is it he supposedly did?

Unregistered

Really RR?

So, you won't say what he did? I'm guessing he didnt do anything beyond do a good job. Doesn't matter if you like the man. Hes in a command position over patrol. Dont throw out loose allegations. What is it he supposedly did?
    Nice try RR....trust me it’s definitely not a “loose allegation”. Physical evidence isn’t loose allegations so sit tight RR it’s coming.

Unregistered
    I don’t know if he did anything wrong or not but I’m sure he didn’t do a good job. That is something he has never done. Okay he does not shy away in the fight and will get down in the street but the rest of the time he can’t shut his mouth and his bad comments on every offensive subject race sex religion name it and paperwork is horrible He is not supervision material. He has run that mouth so much many of us out here hope he gets gone

Unregistered
    RR. Do a good job? Now that’s hilarious. You know he fit in with little Eric because like minds and all that. He is a incompetent joke. Putting on the prime uniform doesn’t change what’s inside.

Unregistered
    RR. Do a good job? Now that’s hilarious. You know he fit in with little Eric because like minds and all that. He is a incompetent joke. Putting on the prime uniform doesn’t change what’s inside.
    So, what did he do? I dont get into the gossip much. I keep as far away from the main as I can, so I dont pay attention to much of what they do or say daily. I'm not 26 on what he did here?

Unregistered
    I don’t know if he did anything wrong or not but I’m sure he didn’t do a good job. That is something he has never done. Okay he does not shy away in the fight and will get down in the street but the rest of the time he can’t shut his mouth and his bad comments on every offensive subject race sex religion name it and paperwork is horrible He is not supervision material. He has run that mouth so much many of us out here hope he gets gone
    Yeah. It's amazing. He had a hand in the termination of a deputy who used 'offensive language' in his own home on his own time though there was no one there to offend. Meanwhile, hes said much worse while in uniform and on duty more than once. Nothing. My bet is that there wont be nothing either.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast