Fired Trainees - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Fired Trainees

Unregistered
    Listening to RR go on and on about being the tip of the spear and recognizing this place is eat up with arrogant fools. Why stay

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Listening to RR go on and on about being the tip of the spear and recognizing this place is eat up with arrogant fools. Why stay
    I love and respect the military. Nothing against the military. I can say I am a little washed out with all the hero's here. If you were such a military wonder why did you only stay a few years. Damn GI Joe you should have stayed where the world needs you most. Ron is arrogant and does nothing but brag about shit he has never done. Maybe his connection to Morgan.

Unregistered
    RR has done some things and has shown courage in the past. Many young kids receive bronze and silver stars for their actions but are not promoted to colonel I have heard his comments on race and sex and general profane attitude which is not in tune with command staff behavior

Member LEO Affairs Detective
    No Blueman. No reason other than to please Haines.
    If I have something to say you'll know it's me.

Other than to say I hope you all stay safe, crime goes down, you all get huge raises, and you're all satisfied at work, none of the issues at ECSO concern me.

I appreciate the heads up that I was being written of, but I'm offended anyone would think I wrote the above barely coherent paragraph. If you have any questions about this, if you know me, you know how to contact me.

Unregistered
    Ha ha ha that is funny ! RR is a hot mess. Loves shoveling out abuse constantly now his feelings are hurt

Unregistered

Resign

I heard they cheated on a test. But I know they were NOT fired, they were allowed to resign “for personal reasons”.

Unregistered
    I heard they cheated on a test. But I know they were NOT fired, they were allowed to resign “for personal reasons”.
    You know NOTHING. YOU ARE WRONG.

Unregistered
    We all knew that the program would crash with RR in charge of it.

Unregistered
    Gotta defend rr a little bit. He ain’t a bad deputy when it is time to get with it and hit the street but anyone who knows him well knows he is not too bright and just talks trash and lies all the time about senseless stuff. Never should have been promoted unless to replace Hobbs as class clown but more mean and stupid. Of course the cadet program was going to crash with him near it

Unregistered
    Say what ya want about RR but he’s always been straight up and fair, I remember when he was in narcotics and he will certainly get down if necessary. MG too he’s one of the most street smart cops you’ll ever meet and never picked at petty bs. The true problem is SA, EH and FF.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast