Fired Trainees
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Fired Trainees

Unregistered

Fired Trainees

Here today. Gone tomorrow. What’s the real scoop on this?

Unregistered
    Maybe they just arent up to par. Maybe they arent cut out for this. Maybe they are good people and did good in rookie school but weren't balls of fire in field training where the metal hits the meat. There again, maybe they just got on the wrong side of someone. You dont have to be a trainee to go mysteriously!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here today. Gone tomorrow. What’s the real scoop on this?
    They were fired. No further information at this time.

P.S. Eric Haines, kiss my ass!

Unregistered
    Remember the last group of trainees that got fed up here and quit? Allday altered their paperwork to indicate they were fired instead of resigned. Gee, wonder what happened to Allday for forging papers and lying?? Oh, thata right. Hes erics doboy so NOTHING.

Unregistered
    Were these cadets waiting to start school or training or were they Franks that were in field training?

Unregistered
    They were cadets employed by us and going to the academy.

Unregistered
    Hmmm. I could see if they washed out of field training. That's not uncommon. To wash out of being a cadet while going to the academy....that's not unheard of, but not as common. I can see it becoming boring and frustrating; sitting around the training building or the main not knowing what you'll be tasked to do each day. Listening to the conquests of senior people. Still, it's easy to eye to show up and go to class! You're saying they marked them as fired? Not resigned? But they quit (eg; resigned)? I forget the way it's written for cadets. Are they under some other contractual obligations that wont let them resign for some circumstances? Put simply, is there some form of semi-legitimate reasoning that SA had for doing this, or was it just an F you to those kids as they were on the way out? They should be able to resign! This ain't the Army. You are not conscripted.

Unregistered
    How many was fired?

Unregistered
    "How many WERE fired?" Carry on young man.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Hmmm. I could see if they washed out of field training. That's not uncommon. To wash out of being a cadet while going to the academy....that's not unheard of, but not as common. I can see it becoming boring and frustrating; sitting around the training building or the main not knowing what you'll be tasked to do each day. Listening to the conquests of senior people. Still, it's easy to eye to show up and go to class! You're saying they marked them as fired? Not resigned? But they quit (eg; resigned)? I forget the way it's written for cadets. Are they under some other contractual obligations that wont let them resign for some circumstances? Put simply, is there some form of semi-legitimate reasoning that SA had for doing this, or was it just an F you to those kids as they were on the way out? They should be able to resign! This ain't the Army. You are not conscripted.
    No Blueman. No reason other than to please Haines.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast