Ace Ventura Garhman - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Kirkby View Post
    Why are we hating on Adam? Anyone who works here would take that position if offered. Adam is a good dude. As far as buying his stripes. Whether he bought them or not, he has been here long enough to know how to be a cop. This is a political world we live in. I have known him for a long time. I’ve seen him take care of his people. Is he the same kind of cop as me? No; but he cares and if you work har for him, he goes to bat for ya. How about we try and change the culture around here. I’ve seen some messed up stuff over my 15 years. We all need to be a family and take care of one another. Stop all this hate. Some people will get promoted for whatever reasons. We will never agree on everyone that does. Deal with it and move on. And yes I used my real name. Unlike many, I won’t hide behind a computer.
    Well said. It takes guts and courage to stand up for someone. Very courageous sir. Way to be a sheep dog and not a wolf.

Unregistered
    Well that lasted about a month, what did you do now Adam?

Unregistered

Testing!!

This is why we need a testing process for promotions that is not LCSO bias! Stack everything together and score it! Give points for Seniority, detectives, and FTO! Maximum of 15 points and then put a list from best to worst and go by the list!! No need for all the political bullshit, you can take care of those after the rank of Lieutenant! Hey look something that’s fair and transparent!!

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He ate a live cat

Unregistered
    Alright what happened? Demotion?

Unregistered
    He ate a live cat
    You mean your mother's vagina?

Unregistered
    Alright what happened? Demotion?

Yeah, what happened? Did he get screwed like the good Deputy out East that was railroaded after 18 years of service? Hmmmmm, displease the king and get the punishment!

Unregistered

Did opened his mouth. Talked too much....

And thought he was owed something. We he tried to spread his wings....in aviation....and now. ..he was moved to north....lol

Unregistered

Did opened his mouth. Talked too much....

And thought he was owed something. We he tried to spread his wings....in aviation....and now. ..he was moved to north....lol

Unregistered
    Ran his mouth about high ranking members of this agency, thought he was Teflon Don.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast