Ace Ventura Garhman
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Ace Ventura Garhman

I’d like to thank AG on his ridiculous new position to go with the his ridiculous stripes he purchased and didn’t earn. I hope you don’t actually think you’ve earned anything. I see your Bonita butter bar didn’t work out after all, better luck next time m.

Unregistered
    He is a disgrace and lazy bum

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’d like to thank AG on his ridiculous new position to go with the his ridiculous stripes he purchased and didn’t earn. I hope you don’t actually think you’ve earned anything. I see your Bonita butter bar didn’t work out after all, better luck next time m.
    What new position?

Unregistered
    He will be the dog whisperer, him and Deputy Chance will ride together daily solving animal abuse throughout the state.

Stop the Hate

Stop the hate

I have to tell you that Adam is a great supervisor. He has a great sense of humor and is fun to be around. Ask anyone who he supervised and see if they have any complaints. Adam keep up the great work and thank you Car1 for making another great decision by placing this well qualified Sgt in Cru. All that hate, Go Suck a D***

Unregistered
    Adam you know you will go down with the illegal passport maker!

Unregistered

Omg

Quote Originally Posted by Stop the Hate View Post
    I have to tell you that Adam is a great supervisor. He has a great sense of humor and is fun to be around. Ask anyone who he supervised and see if they have any complaints. Adam keep up the great work and thank you Car1 for making another great decision by placing this well qualified Sgt in Cru. All that hate, Go Suck a D***
    Fun to be around?! These are the quality millennials we are hiring.

Unregistered
    Adam is a top cop and a good person. The haters always going to attack the good people and the good supervisors because they are jealous. Nearly every supervisor in the agency has been s... talked on this forum by the haters. The haters are a bunch of cowards who would never confront the person they have issues with to their face. Haters will always hate!

To the command staff and the good supervisors around the agency, keep up the great work! Hold the slugs accountable and always have the hard workers backs!

Unregistered
    True True True!

Kirkby

Adam

Why are we hating on Adam? Anyone who works here would take that position if offered. Adam is a good dude. As far as buying his stripes. Whether he bought them or not, he has been here long enough to know how to be a cop. This is a political world we live in. I have known him for a long time. I’ve seen him take care of his people. Is he the same kind of cop as me? No; but he cares and if you work har for him, he goes to bat for ya. How about we try and change the culture around here. I’ve seen some messed up stuff over my 15 years. We all need to be a family and take care of one another. Stop all this hate. Some people will get promoted for whatever reasons. We will never agree on everyone that does. Deal with it and move on. And yes I used my real name. Unlike many, I won’t hide behind a computer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast