Pollock on the rise, it’s obvious now. - Page 2
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered

Al Pollock 2020

The only choice Al Pollock 2020 a true leader

Unregistered
    Just received another stack of flyers. We all pass them out in our district on calls

Unregistered
    Pollock was against the tamarac officers. Your memory is shorter than the the citizens of broward. he does not have my vote

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    August is coming. The primary winner will be the next Sheriff. It’s time to support Pollock on the ground, with campaign funds, and endorsements from the unions.
    I am disgusted to hear this. Pollock is the worst

Unregistered
    The only rise Pollock has is between his pants, please he's a joke. He has no place in this race. Did I just write race? That right folks he's a racist and uses the black card in any situation he can. He's a great liar and a very poor example of a leader. He won't win cause he's slept with the devil. Temp Tony the political phony is another waste of space.

Unregistered
    The only rise Pollock has is between his pants, please he's a joke. He has no place in this race. Did I just write race? That right folks he's a racist and uses the black card in any situation he can. He's a great liar and a very poor example of a leader. He won't win cause he's slept with the devil. Temp Tony the political phony is another waste of space.
    Everybody but you and Israel are racists. All black people play the race card. Israel is a liar and a thief and in my opinion worse then Sheriff Tony. Pollock is the only logical choice to get BSO moving forward.

Unregistered
    Pollock had my vote

Unregistered
    He was probably going with the false information that Tony released.

Brother it's better him than Tony or Israel

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistereditson View Post
    Well, if anyone saw the news report the other night featuring Al Pollock, you can only assume one thing. The media has found their candidate. The only reason Tony survived until this point is because the media absolutely did not want Israel back. That was clear the other night when they referred to Israel as the former disgraced sheriff, then showed a horrible picture of him. They have obviously turned on Tony, and rightfully so. But there was no mention of the other sheriff candidates, only Pollock. This will be interesting.
    You must be in another planet. He will never make it lol. Way to much of a bad past history. Pollock is washed up and will not make it past August primaries.

Unregistered
    You must be in another planet. He will never make it lol. Way to much of a bad past history. Pollock is washed up and will not make it past August primaries.
    Yeah Israel is clean, has the shoplifting addiction going for you?

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast