Pollock on the rise, it’s obvious now.
Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast

Unregistereditson

Pollock on the rise, it’s obvious now.

Well, if anyone saw the news report the other night featuring Al Pollock, you can only assume one thing. The media has found their candidate. The only reason Tony survived until this point is because the media absolutely did not want Israel back. That was clear the other night when they referred to Israel as the former disgraced sheriff, then showed a horrible picture of him. They have obviously turned on Tony, and rightfully so. But there was no mention of the other sheriff candidates, only Pollock. This will be interesting.

Unregistered

Yes Al Pollock 2020

Col Pollock the best choice, thank you Scott for pushing him out you saved him from your horrible crew

Unregistered
    I pass out his flyers on my calls

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Col Pollock the best choice, thank you Scott for pushing him out you saved him from your horrible crew
    The sad thing is, if Pollack was white he would still be a sergeant

Unregistered

Yes Scott

Yes Scott because your a raciest and you really don’t like gays, and you follow Christianity

Facts Scotty boy

Unregistered
    The only and best choice we have . The other two have already failed!

Unregistered
    I don’t personally care for Pollack, but from what I know he’s a fair man and doesn't go after people. Israel and Tony no confidence both have failed. Seems Pollack is the one.

Unregistered
    I’m for Pollock!!

Unregistered
    Can we get more flyers to distribute?

Unregistered
    August is coming. The primary winner will be the next Sheriff. It’s time to support Pollock on the ground, with campaign funds, and endorsements from the unions.

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast