Unregistered

100% Hero

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.tam...outputType=amp

Now that is the kind of leader we need at PRPD

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

That’s great, pat him on the back for all of us. Thing is if that is the CM and ST plan is will fail. Almost every officer is leaving via other LEO jobs or the private sector. So KH will he EB and his own leader.

Unregistered

Not a chance

Nobody will work for him. Every officer that already hasn’t left would leave. The dept would close.

Unregistered

With 3 years exp, not!

With just over 4 years exp (excluding his firing)? Haha.

Unregistered

Enough is enough

From what I understand our officers do not want this to happen. I will be making contact with city Council, the city manager, and members including the mayor who is allegedly for this.

I don’t know what’s going on at the police department, but I know that every single officer that I’ve spoke to does not want this to happen. Their voices should be heard and will be heard. If I’ve been hearing incorrectly may be a simple vote? That would put this to rest.

Unregistered
    Most of the PD staff leaving might be best for the city. There are plenty of qualified applicants who would love a job that would appreciate the opportunity of working for the citizens. Patrol means you "patrol" not sit around city hall and gossip all day. Stop acting like children and grow up before you ruin your own careers.

Unregistered
    From what I understand our officers do not want this to happen. I will be making contact with city Council, the city manager, and members including the mayor who is allegedly for this.

I don’t know what’s going on at the police department, but I know that every single officer that I’ve spoke to does not want this to happen. Their voices should be heard and will be heard. If I’ve been hearing incorrectly may be a simple vote? That would put this to rest.
    This was intentionally posted to stir the pot again. It's also the same 2 or 3 people who continue posting on here over and over, in an attempt to appear to be many. And those are PRPDs current and former supervisors that are terrified to lose their safety net in their current chief. Their posts on here, and willingness to spread lies and dirty laundry to the community, should tell you all you need to know about their professionalism, and confirm why they're worried about working under a new chief.

There is no plan for the the new chief or captain to be the officer they keep mentioning. That's just ridiculous to even think. The problem is that most of the officers at PRPD have only ever worked for the current chief, and obviously change is stressful. They're suppose to be grown men and women, with guns and badges, and they'll be ok. A few others are afraid they'll get a chief who will hold them accountable for their daily actions and misdeeds. Which is why they spread gossip and lies, not only on here, but also to the few citizens that trust them. This is a very simple thing, that occurs very often, that a few are so afraid of that they're abusing citizens trust by making it way more than what it is.

Do the right thing, and you'll be ok.

Unregistered
    Most of the PD staff leaving might be best for the city. There are plenty of qualified applicants who would love a job that would appreciate the opportunity of working for the citizens. Patrol means you "patrol" not sit around city hall and gossip all day. Stop acting like children and grow up before you ruin your own careers.
    KH is the only one that is seen by city employees sitting in city hall buddy. It would be best for him to resign. And no it would not be a good thing for the PD staff to be leaving their United right now. There’s only one odd factor in all of this, actually two and they know who they are.

Unregistered
    Well said. There are cameras throughout the entire building. Very easy to see exactly in whose office most of that gossiping occurs. For example, who comes in on their days off, and sits in a certain office for hours. Who spends an unusual amount of time on the admin side, instead of patrolling the city. Whose vehicle sits in the Sally Port for hours on end, instead of safeguarding the residents and streets. Who makes their own schedule. I got a dollar that says it's the same small group of people feeding the Port Richey citizens all the lies and gossip. Do the residents find it odd that, apparently, not one employee has done anything wrong, or been held accountable for one thing in the last 3 or so years? Must be one amazing group of officers.

Unregistered
    Well said. There are cameras throughout the entire building. Very easy to see exactly in whose office most of that gossiping occurs. For example, who comes in on their days off, and sits in a certain office for hours. Who spends an unusual amount of time on the admin side, instead of patrolling the city. Whose vehicle sits in the Sally Port for hours on end, instead of safeguarding the residents and streets. Who makes their own schedule. I got a dollar that says it's the same small group of people feeding the Port Richey citizens all the lies and gossip. Do the residents find it odd that, apparently, not one employee has done anything wrong, or been held accountable for one thing in the last 3 or so years? Must be one amazing group of officers.
    Very well said. Except there are employees who physically see a certain person at city hall in the CM office daily with a certain official. That same person is also frequently seen at a city officials home residence and riding around with him..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast