Enforcing the emergency corno virus orders
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Unregistered

Enforcing the emergency corno virus orders

Just read where TB QB Tom Brady was cited for working out in a closed Tampa park. If this is true, then you guys must be citing hundreds a day, right? I don't think you are and this may have been done by a Park employee. I'm pretty sure you guys are warning and educating people and citing almost nobody, is that true?

Unregistered
    Go somewhere else squirrel. They told him to leave, like they do everyone else. How did you misread that, after all, didn't you write the article?

Unregistered
    He was cited according to the news, just a Buc's fan that's why I was asking. If he was a prick , shame on him. If he wasn't, it certainly appears like almost nobody is getting cited for these emergency orders, so why him?. You are wrong or the media story is wrong, which is it.

Unregistered

Words Matter

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    He was cited according to the news, just a Buc's fan that's why I was asking. If he was a prick , shame on him. If he wasn't, it certainly appears like almost nobody is getting cited for these emergency orders, so why him?. You are wrong or the media story is wrong, which is it.

He was SIGHTED not CITED. Idiot.

Unregistered
    I watched her video with Mayor Kriseman and read the transcript, sighted is not what she said. Nice spin though.

Unregistered
    Good see Tampa's strict mayor get tough on hardened criminals who enter parks illegally thereby endangering the vulnerable public. Any of the cops check Brady's football to make sure it wasn't under-inflated?

Unregistered
    Yet another cheating scandal for Brady.

Unregistered
    You should all remember you swore an oath to the constitution. It would not be unlike Jane to give unconstitutional orders. You gave a right and a legal obligation to refuse orders you know are unconstitutional. So if she says arrest people going to church, you better refuse or you forfeit the protection from liability you normally enjoy.

Unregistered
    I
    He was SIGHTED not CITED. Idiot.
    Are you really that illiterate?? It is CITED !!

Unregistered
    I

Are you really that illiterate?? It is CITED !!
    Do you not follow the mayors social media? Do you need me post a screen shot or a link for you? She specifically clarified, in writing, she meant “sighted not cited” last week. God I hope you don’t work here because you are an idiot and a §hitty investigator. You may have to scroll down through a bunch of her stupid dance party, minority pandering pant-suit posts but it’s there.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast