Shoot! Who got the boot? - Page 4
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Unregistered
    Common knowledge? I hope you don’t use these terms when you go to court. Your honor, the driver was drunk it was common knowledge. Where is your evidence? I said it was common knowledge. Isn’t that enough your honor?

You are doing us all a disservice. I can only hope I don’t know you or work around you. Third time I’m going to tell you. Either make a complaint, go to him directly, or STFU. You are what is wrong with this agency. To keep talking on this thread only makes you look worse. Please don’t post any more bullshit without being able to back it up with facts.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Dirty Harry 1266 View Post
    Helme should be in prison with Bybee for his antics since the day he was sworn in. Now a drug addict in charge of firearms. Nice.
    As well as Troy King

M e r c u r I o

F u c k o f f

Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Common knowledge? I hope you don’t use these terms when you go to court. Your honor, the driver was drunk it was common knowledge. Where is your evidence? I said it was common knowledge. Isn’t that enough your honor?

You are doing us all a disservice. I can only hope I don’t know you or work around you. Third time I’m going to tell you. Either make a complaint, go to him directly, or STFU. You are what is wrong with this agency. To keep talking on this thread only makes you look worse. Please don’t post any more bullshit without being able to back it up with facts.
    It’s common knowledge. Yes I said. F u c k o f f. He is an abuser on and off duty and will get someone killed. He should be drug tested ASAP but never will be. But hey maybe it’s you on the line when the accidental discharge happens once again but this time it’s the rangemaster and injures someone. Suck it up buttercup because you said it was ok. 🖕🏿🖕🏿🖕🏿
    A drug addict is a drug addict. He has no business being a cop for a lot of reasons. Where’s the sheriff when you need him. Smh.

Unregistered
    I stand corrected. Due to all of the evidence and insight you have shown me I now agree with you. He should be fired immediately. I hope you are a detective or supervisor. The critical thinking you have shown is incredible. Thank you for enlightening us all.

Unregistered

Range master uses laser to guide shooters to the target

It is perfectly legal to take a prescribed narcotic while on-duty, as long as:
    1. You have a prescription and
    2. The SSO nurse is made aware of it and she briefs the sheriff (or his designee) about it and
    3. The sheriff (or his designee) allows the employee to:
      (a) continue working as a LEO and
      (b) carry a gun
      (c) while under the influence of the prescribed narcotic.

Conversely and from a historical perspective:
    • The type and dose of the prescribed narcotic is called into question and
    • In the past, employees were not allowed to carry a gun while they are under the influence of that amount and type of prescribed narcotic.

So the questions are:
    • Why is John allowed to work as a LEO and
    • carry a gun and
    • be a range master supervising 25+ hot weapons while
    • he is under the influence of a doctor prescribed narcotic?

Does that sum up what you are asking or saying?
    The following 50-second video shows Helme using a laser to guide shooters to the target. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/nysB5C2CmA8

Unregistered

Range master

Sparkle!!!!

Sean Penn

Crack is whack

The following 50-second video shows Helme using a laser to guide shooters to the target. Enjoy!

https://youtu.be/nysB5C2CmA8
    Wasn’t a laser. Was his crack pipe.

Unregistered
    Geeezus ! Flucks sake! The real problem is there is a new guy with about three minutes as a “real cop” running the range. Helm is fine he does a better job on pain meds than I do sober. Leave that dude alone. The problem is what credentials does Jones have? Don’t say trooper. Cause those ain’t real cops.
    I have to agree, if his range has a good safety record and is functioning as it should, the only bad element is those that have a tendency to complain. Which apparently are not in short supply.

Unregistered
    I have to agree, if his range has a good safety record and is functioning as it should, the only bad element is those that have a tendency to complain. Which apparently are not in short supply.

Correction, I meant 'are' those, not 'is' those. Long day, to much humidity

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234