Shoot! Who got the boot?
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Jackson and Associates

Shoot! Who got the boot?

My ol my. The days of running your gums caught up to you. So who is your replacement??? Maybe you will learn you’re not the king “****” around here like you think. Good riddance CK.

Worcester

W/Jackson?

Fanghella get caught??? 😵. 😂😂😂. Years in the making.

Unregistered
    Both Knight and Hoffman have known about that “Fang thang”for years but have kept quite and smiled right at TJ’s face so he he would give them his money. I feel bad for TJ he is a stand up dude that has no idea what is happening around him. It’s a dirty game y’all—just my opinion

Unregistered

Thumbs up Institutionalized or disgruntled? That the choice senior SSO management give you...

TJ started this job with a good attitude, but as you can see, he is getting inoculated with institutionalized reality (it's very painful to say that -- VERY). Does TJ fall into category 1, 2 or 3? Click here and then scroll down to ponder that painful question. TJ will either become institutionalized or he will rebel. The jury is still out.

Like Shawn Keffee said: Never piss off the employees who are the most loyal to you.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    TJ started this job with a good attitude, but as you can see, he is getting inoculated with institutionalized reality (it's very painful to say that -- VERY). Does TJ fall into category 1, 2 or 3? Click here and then scroll down to ponder that painful question. TJ will either become institutionalized or he will rebel. The jury is still out.

Like Shawn Keffee said: Never piss off the employees who are the most loyal to you.
    TJ is not an sso employee he is a major business owner in town and close friend of Tom Knight. Knight has been hiding a secret from him for years and most of us know about it.

Unregistered

Question

TJ is not an sso employee he is a major business owner in town and close friend of Tom Knight. Knight has been hiding a secret from him for years and most of us know about it.
    Please explain it for those of us who are in-the-dark. But please only say it if it's true.

Court Knee Desert
    Please explain it for those of us who are in-the-dark. But please only say it if it's true.
    Explain? That Fanghella has been banging Jackson for years as well as other SSO people? I believe he got the boot from the range by Kenniff for other ISSUES. Been a long time coming. Bye Felicia.

Douchebag

Family Man - I think NOT

First of all Fanghella has never been a family man. This goes way back. We all know the stories. CE. Etc. etc. But this Particular topic is addressing fangs departure as the range master because he can’t keep his mouth shut. Next will be air one. I’m surprised the sheriff didn’t take care of his boy. Fang is so far up the Sheriffs ass that When the sheriff talks you can hear Fanghella’s voice. So my guess is CK is referring to Kenniff? If so, good riddance Charlie.

Helme

Word is .....

Helme gonna run that range. I personally would rather go somewhere else and qualify. That boy is on so many pills and meds he is a liability on the gun range! Someone should look into that as well as his SWAT position! Major liability for the SSO and problem is M e r c u r I o knows about it but let’s it slide. It’s gonna come back to bite the S/O.ei

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Helme View Post
    Helme gonna run that range. I personally would rather go somewhere else and qualify. That boy is on so many pills and meds he is a liability on the gun range! Someone should look into that as well as his SWAT position! Major liability for the SSO and problem is M e r c u r I o knows about it but let’s it slide. It’s gonna come back to bite the S/O.ei
    More baggage than Paris Hilton on a 7 day getaway. It’s all fun till FDLE is going up your ass with the Hubble telescope after an incident at the range. Good guy but we need another person to run the range, for the welfare and safety of everyone.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast