Pmb - Page 2
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Pmb

Unregistered
    43 all the way!!!

Unregistered
    Director, please stop by and walk around every once in a while. This lady is unstable. You must see it for yourself.

Unregistered
    You’re all whining babies...she’s actually awesome and she holds people accountable...plus she’s a ball of fire and relentless at getting $hit accomplished. If you’re a worker and a half pleasant person you’ll be fine. If the director walks around all he will see is a bunch of lazy whiners...you pmb people all feel entitled and you treat employees like crap. It’s like pulling teeth when I go there for help, like I’m asking for the world. Karma is a b I t c h ...now with a new major and new Chief, BOTH who hold people accountable, you’ll need to get it together and realize the charade is over. Not to mention that Major Castro is also an amazing human with a good heart. So get to work, stop whining and pray the Director doesn’t take you up on your offer.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    You’re all whining babies...she’s actually awesome and she holds people accountable...plus she’s a ball of fire and relentless at getting $hit accomplished. If you’re a worker and a half pleasant person you’ll be fine. If the director walks around all he will see is a bunch of lazy whiners...you pmb people all feel entitled and you treat employees like crap. It’s like pulling teeth when I go there for help, like I’m asking for the world. Karma is a b I t c h ...now with a new major and new Chief, BOTH who hold people accountable, you’ll need to get it together and realize the charade is over. Not to mention that Major Castro is also an amazing human with a good heart. So get to work, stop whining and pray the Director doesn’t take you up on your offer.
    Stop writing about yourself nut job! It is not classy and extremely obvious. Go get stronger meds.

Unregistered
    Calmate Carmencita. Todos sabemos que estas loca.

Unregistered
    I blame the command staff who decided to re-promote her. Years ago she was demoted from major to lieutenant and quickly changed her name so that it would go under the radar. now under a new last name and the same malicious attitude she get promoted again by the infamous dancing queen and she continues to destroy wherever she goes and most people don't even know she was already demoted once.

another excellent choice MDPD!!

Director, please stop by and walk around every once in a while. This lady is unstable. You must see it for yourself.

Unregistered
    I blame the command staff who decided to re-promote her. Years ago she was demoted from major to lieutenant and quickly changed her name so that it would go under the radar. now under a new last name and the same malicious attitude she get promoted again by the infamous dancing queen and she continues to destroy wherever she goes and most people don't even know she was already demoted once.

another excellent choice MDPD!!
    What did she get demote for.

Unregistered
    What did she get demote for.
    DV Issues with her Ex, also the long list of people who have taken her down:
    Jorge Aguiar
    Ed Caneva
    Ricky Toledo
    Braulio Gonzalez
    Alex Casas
    Lenny Burgess
    Schminger
    The list goes on and on, she spreads easier than peanut butter! Why do you think she has those eyes, all the **** she has gotten has popped them out

Unregistered
    DV Issues with her Ex, also the long list of people who have taken her down:
    Jorge Aguiar
    Ed Caneva
    Ricky Toledo
    Braulio Gonzalez
    Alex Casas
    Lenny Burgess
    Schminger
    The list goes on and on, she spreads easier than peanut butter! Why do you think she has those eyes, all the **** she has gotten has popped them out
    Just ask the Major in Midwest how she ****ed him every chance she got when she was Captain there. Just to move up and make herself look good

Unregistered
    She is an evil Bit&$ who sucks the life of anyone who tries to do a good job for her and then screws them over at the end.
    You don’t have to ask anyone, all you have to do is watch. In three months, you will have not 1 sworn person putting in to fill vacancies at PMB.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast