Pay Raise/CMP Counties - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are Troopers even essential workers? I thought they were second responders since FD and the SO would get to their crashes first. Better off giving the raise to the PD and SO instead of lazy Troopers.
    Keep hating, go ahead and keep hoping for your raise, if you even have a job, we already got ours. Go Now go and start cutting down your luxurious lifestyle. We Troopers, have always lived within ours means, stop hating biatxh

Unregistered
    You are so correct. 5 deputies show up to crash so they can stand around and watch Trooper work crash, since the deputy has no idea on how to do it. Go back and troll your bubba sheriffs office forum now.
    Well someone’s feelings are hurt. I mean we stand at the crash waiting for the fat soup sandwich that will roll out of that charger to work a crash like a PSO, almost 3 hours after the crash was reported. Also, in all that I said prior to your 4th grade response, you never argued that you are a first responder. A civilian can do your job, how does that make you feel north Florida Bubba.

Unregistered
    Well someone’s feelings are hurt. I mean we stand at the crash waiting for the fat soup sandwich that will roll out of that charger to work a crash like a PSO, almost 3 hours after the crash was reported. Also, in all that I said prior to your 4th grade response, you never argued that you are a first responder. A civilian can do your job, how does that make you feel north Florida Bubba.
    The sad part is you are so entrenched with the Highway Patrol, that you have absolutely no one to care for in your life. Instead, you come here to satisfy yourself since you are probably also a reject in your agency. If you are even a cop.

Pay attention to your wife or husband, I'm sure they are doing something behind your back. Enjoy your lonely life. Im happy to be a Trooper and sure font need to hate on anybody else.

Unregistered
    Why do you come to our forums? I've never once went to any PD or SO forums. Don’t want to waste my time reading about crap that is irrelevant to my department. Get a hobby, find a mate, spend time with friends or family... anything. Your obsession with this department and what we have going on is unhealthy, I don’t wish anything bad upon you, just want you to know if you need any type of help it’s out there. Hope you guys get a decent raise every year too. I’m sure face to face you are friendly with any LEO, trooper or not but you get some type of satisfaction to come on here and post unnecessary hate. I’d hope you’re ready to have my back the way I would have yours if I was ever around and you needed it. God bless brother, whatever you’re searching for I pray you find it, I really do. I know you rile up some of these guys especially the old timers when you come here and post and maybe you find it funny at the same time but there’s more to it and your hurting. I’m sure you’re the same one on all our posts. Take care and be safe out there. If you need someone to talk to start a normal thread and we can talk about your problems or whatever dilemma you face anonymously.

Unregistered
    Why do you come to our forums? I've never once went to any PD or SO forums. Don’t want to waste my time reading about crap that is irrelevant to my department. Get a hobby, find a mate, spend time with friends or family... anything. Your obsession with this department and what we have going on is unhealthy, I don’t wish anything bad upon you, just want you to know if you need any type of help it’s out there. Hope you guys get a decent raise every year too. I’m sure face to face you are friendly with any LEO, trooper or not but you get some type of satisfaction to come on here and post unnecessary hate. I’d hope you’re ready to have my back the way I would have yours if I was ever around and you needed it. God bless brother, whatever you’re searching for I pray you find it, I really do. I know you rile up some of these guys especially the old timers when you come here and post and maybe you find it funny at the same time but there’s more to it and your hurting. I’m sure you’re the same one on all our posts. Take care and be safe out there. If you need someone to talk to start a normal thread and we can talk about your problems or whatever dilemma you face anonymously.
    Did a salty Trooper get his feelings hurt?

Unregistered
    Did a salty Trooper get his feelings hurt?
    I think his feelings are hurt. Reality sunk in apparently.

Unregistered
    Rest of Troop D getting cad
    All counties in Troop D are getting CAD now? Who said that?

Unregistered
    I think the governor should veto all pay raises including all pet projects put in the budget by the legislature. Cut the budget to the bone with only essential items left. We are in for a rough ride the next few years. When this COVID thing is over the state coffers are going to bare. Be happy we have gotten pay raises over the last four years. It's not the time to be greedy.

Unregistered
    I think the governor should veto all pay raises including all pet projects put in the budget by the legislature. Cut the budget to the bone with only essential items left. We are in for a rough ride the next few years. When this COVID thing is over the state coffers are going to bare. Be happy we have gotten pay raises over the last four years. It's not the time to be greedy.
    I would need a 75% raise to match pay of similar ranks and years of service at neighboring agencies. We should never go any year without a raise regardless of our nation's over reaction to a relatively minor illness. Please consider seppuku as an act of contrition for your unintelligent and foolish statements.

Unregistered
    Hater. Not our fault you left, got fired or couldn't get hired. Yes you think he should veto everything, good luck trying to find a Trooper when you are rolled over at 3am or with a flat in the middle of the Turnpike. Idiotic statements come from idiots.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast