Pay Raise/CMP Counties
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Unregistered

Pay Raise/CMP Counties

Has anyone heard anything about the 3 percent we're supposed to be getting? Or about additional counties to be added to the CMP list?

Unregistered
    I heard that we aren’t getting anything because that money has been reappropriated for the virus that we aren’t allowed to name.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I heard that we aren’t getting anything because that money has been reappropriated for the virus that we aren’t allowed to name.
    Yep. Don't spend that 3%. Maybe next year. If we don't have a hurricane or COVID-20.

Unregistered
    Yep. Don't spend that 3%. Maybe next year. If we don't have a hurricane or COVID-20.
    Wrong, WE ARE getting it. 3% on October 1st, woo hoo!

Unregistered
    Your raise is not guaranteed. Trust me, the politicians are after the pay raise.

Unregistered
    Rest of Troop D getting cad

Unregistered
    Raise has been cut and Teachers raise was cut as well. New budget will be announced soon.

Unregistered
    Haters gonna hate. Budget has been signed, I doubt in a crisis, they would take money instead of giving.

Haters will always hate.

Unregistered
    Haters gonna hate. Budget has been signed, I doubt in a crisis, they would take money instead of giving.

Haters will always hate.
    Are Troopers even essential workers? I thought they were second responders since FD and the SO would get to their crashes first. Better off giving the raise to the PD and SO instead of lazy Troopers.

Unregistered
    Are Troopers even essential workers? I thought they were second responders since FD and the SO would get to their crashes first. Better off giving the raise to the PD and SO instead of lazy Troopers.
    You are so correct. 5 deputies show up to crash so they can stand around and watch Trooper work crash, since the deputy has no idea on how to do it. Go back and troll your bubba sheriffs office forum now.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast