Pay Raise/CMP Counties - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think the governor should veto all pay raises including all pet projects put in the budget by the legislature. Cut the budget to the bone with only essential items left. We are in for a rough ride the next few years. When this COVID thing is over the state coffers are going to bare. Be happy we have gotten pay raises over the last four years. It's not the time to be greedy.
    It takes a lot for me to say this, especially with what’s seen here, but this is hands down the dumbest thing I’ve read here.

I truly wish I had the opportunity to meet you in person to see if you look as dumb as you sound.

Unregistered
    It takes a lot for me to say this, especially with what’s seen here, but this is hands down the dumbest thing I’ve read here.

I truly wish I had the opportunity to meet you in person to see if you look as dumb as you sound.
    Exactly. He/she is one of the chicken littles living today. What a moron. But we do enjoy the entertainment the idiots provide.

Unregistered
    I am interested in applying with FHP. What exactly is the starting pay? Im genuinely interested in the position so please no negativity.

Thanks in advance and please stay safe.

Unregistered
    I am interested in applying with FHP. What exactly is the starting pay? Im genuinely interested in the position so please no negativity.

Thanks in advance and please stay safe.
    Go to the website idiot! Leave this site. Starting is $100k a year. We have step plan topped at $200k a year after 10 years. Fully paid medical after 20 years. It’s the best law enforcement job in the USA. Come on over.

Unregistered
    3500 a month... that’s rough living in Florida

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123