PBA letter - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: PBA letter

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you think the members feel that the PBA is doing well then you should have been at my roll call this week. Maybe if they actually showed up for a roll call maybe they would understand that.
    Why don't you show up to meetings as well

Unregistered
    Why don't you show up to meetings as well
    The standard PBA answer to every complaint

Unregistered
    I.M.O. some members must trust the media, etc. over the ravages of the COVID-19 instead of fact finding information. Maybe the P.B.A. should ask for a re-opener regarding our contract before the next Flu, Cold or Allergy season and we can get hazardous duty pay. Maybe we will all get "COVID-19" 2020 pins to wear proudly on our uniforms to let the citizens know we worked through and survived this terrible pandemic. Is anyone else embarrassed about some of these posts??

Unregistered
    If you think the members feel that the PBA is doing well then you should have been at my roll call this week. Maybe if they actually showed up for a roll call maybe they would understand that.
    Should have been at mine too. Everyone on my squad has the same opinion weak incompetent PBA board. But if you question them openly they attack you or don’t answer. Never seen a single one in our roll call.

Unregistered
    Should have been at mine too. Everyone on my squad has the same opinion weak incompetent PBA board. But if you question them openly they attack you or don’t answer. Never seen a single one in our roll call.
    News flash rook... this griping has gone on in roll calls about every administration to ever steer the ship at the PBA. Cops like to bi***. It’s just what they do. The ones that worked elsewhere know the secret, that this is the greenest pasture available for cops. The union is doing fine and quite frankly so are you. If you’re NOT, the maybe you should have avoided that divorce, stayed in shape, or not buried yourself in debt... whatever the hell it is that has you so down. Take your very nice paycheck and enjoy your 4 on 4 off.

Unregistered
    So the PBA just going to bow down? No response back....

Unregistered
    So the PBA just going to bow down? No response back....
    Your clueless and have zero knowledge of anything the PBA or the board does. I try to attend every other meeting to be involved and I have NEVER seen anybody else ever attend. But elections are coming up this year be sure to put your name in to run for the board. If you don’t like what you see be an agent of change or STFU.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123