Good News and Bad News with Jungle Shooting Last Night

Unregistered

Good News and Bad News with Jungle Shooting Last Night

The good news is one POS is dead. The bad news is that two are going to survive. Public Safety Note to detectives: Wait a bit before making an arrest in hopes that can eliminate more POS's.

Unregistered
    How many shootings do you guys usually get a week?

Unregistered
    There is what happens and what is accurately reported. SPPD is very quiet about all of the shootings that happen in St Pete. Try nightly. That’s accurate.

Unregistered
    Is it a gang problem or a neighborhood problem? I like working gangs but I’m not too familiar with St. Pete/Tampa area and what you guys attribute the violent crime to. I’m interested in applying and lateraling

Unregistered
    The crime and lawlessness can be attributed to decades worth of non action from past and current administrations. “Leadership” here is completely clueless as to how to fight crime. Hug a Thug mentality runs rampant here.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    The crime and lawlessness can be attributed to decades worth of non action from past and current administrations. “Leadership” here is completely clueless as to how to fight crime. Hug a Thug mentality runs rampant here.
    What do you recommend?

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    What do you recommend?
    That’s easy!!

1. Respond to and investigate crime.
    2. Arrest criminals.
    3. Put half the effort into the above that you do I to investigating your own people and you will be amazed at how effective your agency can be once again.

Unregistered
    It's bad but not Chicago or new orleans bad. Typical hood violence you would see in any hood. That's bout it.