PLEA is a joke
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PLEA is a joke

Unregistered

PLEA is a joke

My brothers and sisters,

Before you decide to make a change in your union, I highly recommend that you do your homework before making a decision. DO NOT go off these moronic posts which is obvioulsy coming from one person. I say this becuase PLEA is not what they portray themselves to be. First, they are not a Union. Second, the President is all talk and nothing more. MDPD Command Staff literally laughs at him when he tries to talk. If you dont believe me, check Miami-Dade Police Department's forum. The garbage and lies that PLEA posts are so outrages that they basically moved all of it to a Sub-Forum that no one sees. Its very easy for them to post lies on an anonymous forum and provide ZERO proof.

Please make sure you do your research. Good luck.

Unregistered
    If PLEA is a joke then how do we label the PBA who is the worst organization around. Weak and no backbone is not what members seek

Unregistered
    We will speak for ourselves. I have no problems with the PBA.

Unregistered
    Once again PLEA has failed with their lies to take us over. PBA is here to stay! Thank you brother and sisters for doing your own research and not paying attention to PLEAs lies.

Unregistered
    To PBA: obviously I am one who voted for change. I hope you took notice. I never once saw anyone from the PBA ever until we were going to have a vote then a full court press of propaganda. Change your ways or the newer
    Cops will change it for You.

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    To PBA: obviously I am one who voted for change. I hope you took notice. I never once saw anyone from the PBA ever until we were going to have a vote then a full court press of propaganda. Change your ways or the newer
    Cops will change it for You.
    More fake news. PBA is all over this place. And you were the only one who voted for change. Bye bye Felicia!

Unregistered
    Just took a look at MDPD’s forum. So it appears that PLEA has done absolutely nothing for its members during this crisis. I couldn’t believe it so I called some of my brother and sisters who are PLEA and they confirmed it. PLEA you should be ashamed!

Unregistered

PLEA vote

What was the final vote

Unregistered

Vote

I heard it was 55 to 1. Poor Dan. A lot of wasted effort.

Unregistered

Morale

Its sad that this union issue has further divided our department. Morale is bad enough with the current administration and the people he promoted. SL,HM,TA are jokes and his puppets.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast