PLEA President should be fired - Page 3
Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Here we go again with Domingo’s delusional meeting at the Ale House!!! Lol! Again, what witnesses do you have to this meeting? We have only asked about 100 times and yet you have provided none. More lies from PLEA. Keep it up!
    You make me laugh with your pathetic self. If lying was an Olympic event you would win the gold each time.
    I’m not sure why you are afraid of the truth but there is a reason. Of course, none of the many PBA people there would be witnesses. Greenwell is as big a phony and liar as you Steadman.
    You make me realize how demented you are and in desperate need of help.
    It’s entertaining none the less. So thanks

Unregistered
    You make me laugh with your pathetic self. If lying was an Olympic event you would win the gold each time.
    I’m not sure why you are afraid of the truth but there is a reason. Of course, none of the many PBA people there would be witnesses. Greenwell is as big a phony and liar as you Steadman.
    You make me realize how demented you are and in desperate need of help.
    It’s entertaining none the less. So thanks
    Your just like the Democrats Domingo. You can’t answer a simple question. Lol!

PLEA members, or what’s left of you, please take notice that your moronic President talks all crap and is unable to prove anything. By definition, a complete Fat LIAR! Bye bye Domingo!

Unregistered
    And this is the reason why PBA is here to stay. I will never trust an organization that can’t even answer a simple question or even better is completely MIA during this crisis. At least I see PBA members, where is PLEA????

Unregistered
    And this is the reason why PBA is here to stay. I will never trust an organization that can’t even answer a simple question or even better is completely MIA during this crisis. At least I see PBA members, where is PLEA????
    This is a good point poster. Where is PLEA?

Unregistered
    You only see one Steadman and that’s when you look in the mirror. That’s assuming you can get to it because of hoarder lifestyle

Unregistered
    They are nowhere to be found. Never have and never will. All PLEA does is steal your money and provide us with ZERO assistance. Dam liars!

Unregistered
    Steadman, your desperation is exceeding normal heights. You are truly one sick man.

Unregistered
    Steadman, your desperation is exceeding normal heights. You are truly one sick man.
    The truth hurts you Domingo. Just like the diminishing number of PLEA members! LOL! Actions speak louder than words Gordo!

Unregistered
    The truth hurts you Domingo. Just like the diminishing number of PLEA members! LOL! Actions speak louder than words Gordo!
    Keep telling yourself that. Just like keep convincing yourself that you are skinny, well spoken, loyal, and smart. Keep telling
    Yourself that.
    Isabelle and I are praying for Your soul.

Unregistered
    Keep telling yourself that. Just like keep convincing yourself that you are skinny, well spoken, loyal, and smart. Keep telling
    Yourself that.
    Isabelle and I are praying for Your soul.
    Nothing to convince Gordo. The proof is in the pudding. Bueno, you ate it all but I hope you understand the elementary concept.

By the way, what has PLEA done for its members during this pandemic Domingo? Seen this same question asked multiple times but yet no answer from either you or anyone on your board! LOL!!

Page 3 of 35 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast