PLEA President should be fired - Page 2
Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Unregistered
    Quote Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
    Steadman: “your” and “you’re” really phucks you up doesn’t it? In another post, which I know damn well You read, I gave you some English lessons. Please refer to that lesson again.
    Wonderful English class! You should focus your attention on PLEA though and it’s shrinking membership. How’s the internal turmoil going Domingo??? Yes, we are aware of your drama! Lol

Unregistered
    Wonderful English class! You should focus your attention on PLEA though and it’s shrinking membership. How’s the internal turmoil going Domingo??? Yes, we are aware of your drama! Lol
    Wonderful! You finally got the use of “your” correctly. Who said an old Dog can’t learn new tricks? We will continue your lessons as we go along. You can thank me later Steadman

Unregistered
    Wonderful! You finally got the use of “your” correctly. Who said an old Dog can’t learn new tricks? We will continue your lessons as we go along. You can thank me later Steadman
    We thank you already Domingo for our new PBA members that left PLEA! Keep up the great job in advertising the PBA!

Unregistered
    We thank you for our new PLEA members who are tired of your scamming Steadman especially when you don’t produce.

Unregistered
    PLEA has lost some members due to the moron President. Maybe he should just take a page out of Stahl’s psycho poster, who of course is Domingo, and resign.

Unregistered
    PLEA has lost some members due to the moron President. Maybe he should just take a page out of Stahl’s psycho poster, who of course is Domingo, and resign.
    Steadman, you of all people on this earth should not call others moron. You are the dumbest person around this the nickname others have bestowed upon you- Forrest Gump Stahl.
    I think a thread of just your life fubars is in order.

Unregistered
    Steadman, you of all people on this earth should not call others moron. You are the dumbest person around this the nickname others have bestowed upon you- Forrest Gump Stahl.
    I think a thread of just your life fubars is in order.
    Ok Gordo Domingo. Go ahead and plan your next law enforcement agency take over. We just looooooooove rubbing it on your face that PLEA sucks! Bye bye Gorda!

Unregistered
    Ok Gordo Domingo. Go ahead and plan your next law enforcement agency take over. We just looooooooove rubbing it on your face that PLEA sucks! Bye bye Gorda!
    Steadman you didn’t once call me Gorda when we met at Carolina Ale house and you laid out your scheme to undone your mentor. You practically kissed my ass.
    PLEA has always kept the Dept I’m check where the PBA has failed to do so. And, since seeing how bad you “run” the PBA, we have feel an obligation to keep you in check bc in the end your screwed up decisions, or lack of decisions because of fear, affects our valued members.
    And, since you screw up so much, we know we have our work cut out for us.
    Steadman, you need to be careful that someone else doesn’t do to you what you did to your mentor. If they do, I’ll be happy to meet them at Carolina Ale House just like I did to help you slay your friend.

Unregistered
    Steadman you didn’t once call me Gorda when we met at Carolina Ale house and you laid out your scheme to undone your mentor. You practically kissed my ass.
    PLEA has always kept the Dept I’m check where the PBA has failed to do so. And, since seeing how bad you “run” the PBA, we have feel an obligation to keep you in check bc in the end your screwed up decisions, or lack of decisions because of fear, affects our valued members.
    Steadman, you need to be careful that someone else doesn’t do to you what you did to your mentor. If they do, I’ll be happy to meet them at Carolina Ale House just like I did to help you slay your friend.
    And here we go again with Domingo’s delusions. Papo, you never met with anyone from PBA etc. You are a nobody! Do you understand that sentence? I hope so because you also appear to be unable to write moron. It’s keep the Dept. “in” check not “I’m.”

Go take your meds and make believe you are actually doing something for the few PLEA members left in that pathetic organization.

Unregistered
    Here we go again with Domingo’s delusional meeting at the Ale House!!! Lol! Again, what witnesses do you have to this meeting? We have only asked about 100 times and yet you have provided none. More lies from PLEA. Keep it up!

Page 2 of 35 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast